Chapter: 15

16||Into the Sewer!

"Runnnnnn!" Jin cried out as he immediately dropped all of his newly bought clothes and kitchen materials, making me and Jungkook have no choice but to pick up the stuff before fully fleeing away. "What the hell is going on?!" I yelled over the roaring crowd, as I ducked just in time to see a red high heel fly past my head by a few inches. "We're being mobbed! That's what!" Suga managed to reply as he somehow jumped over a red Ferrari car, making everyone look at him with unbelievable eyes. It was sure a sight to see a blob of brown run past Jungkook, making him look at him with disbelief as his mouth opened a little.

"By the way, this is all you and Jungkook's fault!" "How come this is our fault?!" I yelled to Namjoon against the roaring wind, trying to think of any theory in what fault we had done. "If only you and Jungkook didn't ditch me and Jimin for a little date, we wouldn't have been in this situation." Taehyung added as he didn't even spare me a glance, making my heart drop a little. "Fine, if that's what you say." I mumbled under my breath as I ran faster, trying to leave all of the problems that was happening; trying to escape from the cruel and harsh reality.

"Why does this seem alot like our RUN Album?" I heard Hoseok mumble as he ran past a hysterical fan, who had launched herself to him. "Dasi Run Run Run!" "Now is not the time, Jimin!" Rapmon cut the poor munchkin off as he tried grabbing the car key with his left hand, which was not something you should try doing if you are being mobbed by hyper teenage girls, all drunk with excitement flowing through their veins.

Everything happened in a slow motion. The car key slipped between his fingers, and landed with a "boink" on the rocky ground. Jin's mouth was open, ready to alert Namjoon, but pitifully failed as Namjoon accidentally kicked the key. The key disappeared inside the manhole, that had somehow magically appeared between Namjoon and the floor, ruining our life and souls. We looked at Namjoon with blank eyes, especially Jin who was as still as stone. No one moved until loud screams erupted behind us, the sound as close as ever.

"Do we..." Hoseok nodded at Namjoon warily, surprising me to see this sad and broken side of him. "We have to." Jimin mumbled as he lifted the seal of the manhole, grunting a little as he used his abs strength to drag it across the floor. No one moved until Taehyung cleared his throat and shot a look at me, making me roll my eyes and headed towards the hole.

"Why do I have to go first?" "Because you're our CompoMa; aka part manager and composer, which means that you have to help us and do whatever we tell you to do." Namjoon replied humbly as he shot out a peace sign, making me groan with frustration. "Fine, but you guys owe me." I replied as I grabbed the greasy bars of the ladder, but stopped myself as a strong wave of stench flowed out, almost knocking me out. I looked at Jungkook who seemed slightly terrified of the black hole, and I decided to tease him a little.

"Hey Jungkook, why don't you go in first? I mean, the rabbit belongs in the hole-" "Shut up Yuki." Jungkook muttered as he folded his arms, clearly not amused at my sudden humorless joke. I just rolled my eyes in despair as I slowly lowered myself down, scrunching up my nose a little as a strong scent knocked down my nose to K.O. "Oh God! It stinks!" I mumbled as I forced myself to ignore the intoxicating smell, taking huge gulps of breath, and slowly made my way down into the hole. It was like going in the hole of death; like darkness swallowing up its prey, taunting them if they dared to even step inside. However, as much as I didn't want to, I let the darkness swallow me up greedily, making me inhale deep breaths. Yes, call me a weirdo, but I have a keen fear of darkness since I was a kid. People find it funny mainly because black, white and gray are my favorite colors, but I always have panic attacks when I'm alone. So not that much fun for me, I could say.

However, because of the boys whom I love so much, I simply cannot refuse their request, and that's probably one of the reasons why I am going through this muddy, murky and stinky water, along with Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung. We are currently looking for our lost car key, in the sewer system. Seems crazy, but that's how desperate we are. I mean, running for how many kilometers with crazy, love thirsty fans is not one of my to-do lists, and not something I want to be doing anytime soon. I was leading the way with my phone's flashlight, trying my best not to trip and even think about the deep, stinky water I was in.

Before we separated, Jin had suggested that we should split up for the sake of our sanity and pride. One group was to find the car keys, and the other was to keep the fans busy by basically running away. They all did rock paper scissors, except me and Namjoon (cause I can't be risked to be seen by fans, and Namjoon was the one responsible for the whole thing apparently), and so Jimin, Suga and Hoseok won while Jungkook, Jin and Taehyung lost. Jin immediately went hysterical, screaming that he'll ruin his favorite shirt, but everyone just ignored him and hurriedly countinued to analyze our plan. Supposedly, we decided that Jin will call Suga if we found the car keys, and we'll immediately drive to where the rest of BangTan are, and pick them up (away from fans) and go directly to the cafe. However, by the rate we were going, one could already make out that we'll take the entire day to find it.

"If only Namjoon didn't drop the keys..." Jin muttered the 17th time as he waddled forward, making Namjoon look guilty again. "I'm sorry..." He said with a sigh as he massaged his temples. "It's okay hyung. It's not your fault." Jungkook reassured the pressured leader softly as he looked at him with determined eyes, making the leader smile slightly.
My eyes turned towards Taehyung, who hasn't said anything since I met him. "Hey Taehyung, are you-." "Shut up." He growled coldly as I stared at him with shock, trying to think of any reason why he was so mad.

"Taehyung, what did I-." "I said shut up!" He yelled straight at my face as his voice echoed, making tears form on my eyes. Taehyung's eyes softened as he realized what he did, as he stepped forward. "Y-yuki-." "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I managed to apologize as I freely let my bangs cover my face, my lower lip trembling with sadness as I accidentally let a tear out, quickly making me wipe away my tear.

The rest of BangTan looked at Taehyung with shock as they all gave me worried expressions, eyeing me, then back at their member. I just shook my head, signaling that everything was okay when I suddenly felt something touch my leg, making me jerk backward. Their attention was luckily drawn from Taehyung to me, making me feel slightly embarrassed. "I just thought that I felt something grab my leg." I admitted shamefully as I lowered my head, trying as much as I could to not show my red face. "It's okay Yuki-." "Ahhhh!" Jungkook was cut off by me, screaming my ass out as I felt something hard grab my feet, and pull me down, making the members run towards me. "Yuki!!!" They all exclaimed as they hurriedly went (more like waddled) towards me, and me, well...trying as much as I could not to drown in the stinky water.

I don't want to die now! I'm still young! I rambled inside my head as I tugged my feet harshly, trying to wiggle out from whatever grasp that was holding me. Air bubbles escaped from my mouth, chocking me and slowly making me lose my energy. I-I can't....breath....someone....help.... I thought hazily as I closed my heavy eyes and let the darkness consume me. When I was giving up hope, I suddenly felt two strong arms pull me up, into the fresh and sweet air. I gasped out as I chocked out the bitter water out from my mouth and lungs, trying to walk, but failed horribly as I tripped and stumbled towards back to the cold water. But the same arms grabbed me just in time, and carried me bridal style. I looked at my savior, and gave out a gasp of surprise. It was the one and only Kim Taehyung, from BTS who had saved me from drowing in the sewer water. He looked at me with unexplainable eyes, all filled with different emotions, and gave out a wispy sigh of relief. The rest of BangTan immediately crowded around me, asking me if I was hurt or traumatized. I just simply nodded, still looking at Taehyung who was looking away from me.

"T-taehyung...." I mumbled out as I looked at his bang covered face, sending him a grateful look. However, he did the most unexpected, something that I never thought I'll be seeing. A sudden drop fell from his eyes, then another, then another until it became a chain reaction. I slowly lifted up his face using my fingers, only to find my assumption correct.

He was crying.