Chapter: 30

31||The strange, strange dream and the picnic

"You know what, I seriously think I should check what I eat before going to sleep. I mean, I keep dreaming these colorless dreams which always scares the shit out of me." I groaned as I aimlessly floated around the vast area of light, searching for anything, or perhaps anyone who might be kind enough to assist me. Everything was white; a vast area of unending white that would blind your eyes if you weren't wearing any sunglasses. Jesus. Where am I? I thought as I tried to move, only to find my feet stuck on the ground. "Great. Now I'm stuck. What next? Probably Santa who's wearing a brightly colored shirt with ridiculously designed shorts will come out from the thin air and be like-." "Hello there Yuki. We meet again" A low voice interrupted me as I came face to face with a human version of Santa, who was wearing the exact clothes that I had described. "Oh my god. If someone saw you like this, you'll be a nightmare to kids." I whispered unintentionally as I looked at the jolly looking Santa with big eyes, not admitting that he looked quite scary.

"Hohoho! I know what you mean, girl. But, did you really expect me to wear those stuffy, hot, red fluffy clothes that makes me sweat even on winter. Moreover in summer? Get your style checked, honey." He mocked my fashion sense as he pointed to his ridiculous outfit with a proud look on his crinkly face. I just looked at him with weirded out eyes, earning an eye roll from him. "I know I have quite the taste in fashion. But please, don't drool over me." As if. He wishes. I grumbled in my head as I let out a loud snort, laughing at his big ego. "Damn, I think I found mama Jin a playmate." I said to myself as I looked at the Santa who was stuffing a rather large slice of pizza inside his mouth, some of the toppings landing on his uncombed beard.

"But back to the real subject." The Santa said as he wiped away the remaining sauce from his mouth, looking at me with sudden dangerous eyes. "Do you know the real reason why you're here, Yuki?" He asked as he slowly walked towards me, looking like he was about to capture his prey. "If I had, I wouldn't stand here gawking like an idiot." I shot back as I crossed my arms, a sudden bad feeling bubbling inside my gut. "So, what's the reason." I demanded as I peered into his mind, trying to read what he was planning, or rather should I say, planned. Concentrating, I placed my focuse into his mind, beads of sweat forming on my face. There's...nothing. I noted, looking at the mentally insane Santa with fright. "What are you-." I wasn't able to finish as my mind started to spin, making me feel as if I had a serious cause of hangover. Feeling tipsy, I fell down, needing support. "What the hell." I muttered as I held my throbbing head, my hands curled into tight fists, trying my best to fight the unbearable pain.

"Ohoho, mind reading doesn't work on me, girl. I mean, I couldn't let mind readers see that I actually steal something in exchange for something they want. The exact reason why they think I'm a very jolly person who wears red clothes and delivers free presents. Why, they even made a day called Christmas, just for my stealing day!" He gleefully said as he clapped his hands, and looked at me with pure delight. "You're sick." I spat as I spit on his face, smirking at his horrified expression. "Eww! No dirty water!" He mocked me as he furiously wiped away the smelly spit, and slapped me across the face with a sickening "splat". Not wanting more, I just glared at him as I held in my tears, not wanting to look weak infront of the ugly creature.

"The thing is." He started as his eyes turned into a dangerous shade of red. "You have been in my naughty list for years! So I was thinking, why don't I give you a little punishment now, eh? Since we finally got to meet." He chuckled dryly as he snapped his fingers, revealing 2 figures whom I love so much. "P-peter? T-taehyung?! What, how?!" I trailed off as I noticed the visible bruises on their faces, making me gasp as tears brimmed on my eyes, fear taking over me. "Why did you do that to them?! They didn't do anything to you!" I nearly stumbled from my position as I screamed, my wild, protective nature showing unintentionally. "Well, I did say it's your punishment. Imagine the pain of almost losing the people whom you care for so much." The crazy Santa winked as he stroked his braided beard, for some odd reason, had beads sewen on them. "You know, I feel exceptionally kind today. Rather than kill both of them." He looked at my horror filled face and chuckled.