Chapter: 02 (Edited)

02||Ice Cream >>>>> Cute Guy

"Okay class, so for your homework you have to answer pages 145 to 14-."

"-diNg dOnG dIng dOnnnGg~ dIIng dOnG diNg doOoong~" (cue Jungkook's absent-minded theme song)

"LUNCH!" Ah yes, that single, magical word that causes even the laziest class to have a full-blown uproar, life springing in our eyes as most of us dashed out from the classroom. Meanwhile, I just closed my calculus textbook with a satisfying "thump", massaging my temples at the inhuman amount of knowledge acquired in just one hour. Who the fuck made the Pythagorean theorem again?

Our professor just stepped out of the class unfazed, very much undisturbed since this has been a daily cycle with our class. It would actually be more foreign for him if we were to greet him since nobody did it during the previous days.

"Goodbye, sir." I still had the decency to greet him (even though he traumatized our brains with his evil mathematical powers) before brushing past the bewildered professor, humming to the tune of "magic shop" as I did so.

Swinging my locker key, I stretched my arms, too tired to run to the cafeteria. Only an idiot would willingly march inside a battlefield. But thank my lucky stars, mom packed me lunch today, so I guess I don't have to line up for 20 minutes. Besides, the food tastes hilariously bad. Honestly, who puts a whole bar of butter in an oreo milkshake?

Even though I tried to lift up my sour mood, my mind can't help but fly back to the incident a few hours ago, an unknown look on my face as I turned to the corner, heading towards the hallway.

Pushing past the hectic students and a few chattering teachers, my eyes naturally scanned the people who were near me, no ounce of worry in their minds. How I wish I had someone to call as my friend. A dejected sigh escaped my lips when I shook away the lonely feeling, my low self-esteem crawling back to me every second.

I guess I'll be eating on the tree top today. I hope no one finds out my safe haven, or else I'll have nowhere to eat or stay. I was silently trudging down the locker area when I spotted miss-plastic walking straight to me. Looking anywhere but her, I absentmindedly got my lunch and my phone, deciding not to meddle with her anger today.

I nearly laughed with amusement when I took a glance at Mina's locker, all trashed and vandalized with marker and dirt, probably from the ARMYs after they heard the loud ruckus. Small, shredded papers were stuck on her locker with chewed out gum, waterproof lipstick scribbled along the lines of "Don't mess with our oppas, or we'll mess with YOU." Which I quite agreed wholeheartedly, boiling with rage as I remembered the distressed look on Taehyung's face while performing for their comeback.

She deserved it...no. She deserves worse. I smirked as I continued to rummage my locker, looking for other things that I could possibly find entertainment in. Perhaps the small fanfic notebook that I placed here somewhere. Thinking somewhat these lines, I grabbed the notebook and closed the locker door, about to head out when I saw Mina storm towards her locker and give out a loud gasp, catching attention from the crowd. But not giving a fuck, she activated her Guinea squeal with the overrated, high pitched squeaky voice of hers.

Can she please shut up? I rolled my eyes and had to endure her shrill voice drilling into my ears as she blabbered on how she didn't deserve this and how unfair the fans were. I swear I wasn't the only one who decided to commit murder at that comment, and I bet other ARMYs wanted to put her in a coma using Jin's trusty frying pan. Wait a minute. She doesn't even deserve to get hit by Jin's frying pan. I sarcastically smirked as I looked at the passers-by, a few of them who were holding back their friends from attacking the huge attention seeker, who dramatically wept on the floor as she screeched.