Chapter: 14

15||Kiss then Run

"A what?!" I sputtered out, not able to believe what this tall, muscular boy infront of me had just said. He just gave out a shrug as he leaned towards me, completely cowering over my small figure. "Should I repeat myself again, cupcake?" He whispered against my ear as I turned completely red from utter embarrassment and the (cough) feels. "I-I...Fine. But just because it's a bet. Nothing else." I gave in with a slight puff, huffing my cheeks out. "Of course. Now, let's go ditch the hyungs!" He giggled like a teenage girl as he pulled my arm, making me have no choice but to follow him. "Ya! Slow down!" I gave out a terrified cry as we ran straight towards the large crowd, suddenly making me nervous. "Sorry, no can do." He replied with a cheeky grin as he pulled me closer to him, making me accidentally smell his scent.

Smells like vanilla... I thought silently while running, pushing through the crowd of people. However, to our luck (note the sarcasm), we saw the Hyung Line scanning the crowd, making us stop with a halt. "Psst! What do we do now? We shouldn't let them see us. They're going to kill us if they found out we ditched the members." I whispered to the maknae who seemed to be thinking of a solution. "No worries, cupcake. I have a perfect solution to this problem." He replied with a grin as he chuckled evilly, while I facepalmed myself beside him. "This is not going to end up well..." I muttered to myself as I looked at the evil maknae, motioning him to tell me his so called perfect plan.

~Timeskip (made by chocolates! ;D)~

"Are you sure this would work?" "I've never been wrong, cupcake." He replied to me with a confident smile, making me look at him nervously. I shuffled as I lowered my cap, trying my best to merge with the crowd, but one could see that we stood out like a pea in a cup full of rice. We were wearing all black from head to toe, making us look like a creepy person from a horror film or slender man. He even made it obvious by letting me wear a black cap, making me look more suspicious than ever.

"Are you really sure this would work?" "Trust me Yuki. I've never been wrong." He mumbled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along, trying to go with the sea of people. "But what if we get caught..." I mumbled quietly, but enough to let Jungkook hear my trouble. He let out a sigh, and turned around, facing me. "Do you trust me, Yuki?" he asked softly as he held my hand tightly, making me blush like an over riped tomato. "Y-yes." I finally managed to mumble out as I squeezed back his hand, making him look at me with relief plastered across his face.

I bit my lip, feeling a pang of embarrassment hit me, but quickly shook it off, trying to enjoy my time with the one and only Jungkook of BTS. However, my peep talk was interrupted when Jungkook cursed under his breath, his eyes nervously looking at someone's then back at mine. I looked towards where he was looking, only to gulp with surprised as Yoongi pointed at us, talking to Namjoon, making my heart drop to the bottom of my gut.

"Shit, they know." Jungkook muttered as he tightened his grip on my hand, giving me a fluttery feeling. "W-what are we going to do now, hyung?" I asked, looking at him with my petrified eyes. His eyes softened at my scared figure, making him look at me with his serious face. "Well, there's only one way to do." He whispered as he banged the wall beside me, making me flinch.

"J-jungkook?" "Hush cupcake. Just follow my lead." He whispered as he leaned closer to me, his warm breath hitting my face. I gulped as I tried to speak- only to find no words coming out from my throat. I just stood there like a statue, trying my best to merge with the wall behind me.

"W-what are you doing?! Are you insane?" I softly cried out, trying my best to look anywhere but his eyes. "Look at me. Look at me, Yuki." I hesitantly peered over to his beautiful eyes, making my heart beat faster than a drum. "Do you trust me?" He asked me once again as he slowly grabbed my hands, interweaving his big masculine hands against mine, making me feel in a haze. "Y-yes." I replied back as I leaned closer, making our foreheads meet. He leaned in, leaving no space between our lips, except enough for a sheet of paper to slide through.

A funny feeling passed my stomach, making me involuntarily close my eyes, hoping for something I don't know. However, after a brief moment, his warmth dissolved, making me open my eyes hesitantly. "Let's go cupcake! We successfully accomplished our mission!" He cried gleefully as he took my hand and skidded away, making me shake my head with confusion.

What the actual fuck happened. I almost kissed Jungkook. THE Jungkook of BTS. Yes, the actual golden fucking maknae. Shit, I'm loyal to TaeTae anymore! Go.Away.Hormones! I mentally screamed as I replayed back what had almost happened, making me blush unconsciously. He skidded to a stop as he noticed that I wasn't following him, making me run past him, not giving him a slight chance to see my red cheeks.

"Hey Kookie Hyung! Let's go there!" I said as I pointed towards a stuff toy store that displayed millions of cute, fluffy animals, just makingme drool over it. Yes, call me childish or whatever that suits this situation, but I love stuff toys. From fluffy to squishy, soft until beany, I love any kind of cute, stuff animals. And that is the exact reason why, me and Jungkook is here in this place of heaven, scavenging for the perfect stuff toy to capture my heart.

"Yuki-yah! What about this?" "No. I already have that." "What about this one?" "Too common." I gave out a reply after a few seconds, scanning the toy that Jungkook was holding. "Fine. What about this?" He ask after rummaging a box of toys, getting a familiar looking squirrel that I knew very much.

I gasped as the squirrel winked at me, and slightly wiggling its tail only for me to see. P-peter?! What the hell are you doing here? I mentally screeched, grasping the words to say, but found nothing. I just looked at him, then back at Jungkook, making me look like a complete fool.

"U-umm. S-sure! I'll take this! It's perfect hyung!" I hurriedly rambled as I stretched my arms to grab Peter, only to miss by Jungkook who had a huge grin spread across his face. "No kisses for me cupcake?" He asked childishly as he pointed at his pouted lips, making me give an are-you-serious look. "In your dreams. Now give me that toy." I muttered with an embarrassed look as I reached towards the squirrel, only to miss by an inch because of a childish kid who decided to test my patience.

From all the time in the world, why now? I mentally noted as I gave out a huff of disapproval, making Jungkook lean towards me with a smug look. "Kiss me, or I'll not give you this stuff toy." He said as he pretended to enjoy it's fur and softness, which I didn't have a choice but to save Peter from this awkward situation.

"Okay, fine. But only once." I mumbled as I leaned towards his cheeks, a hint of red spreading across my face like wildfire. I slowly opened one eye, and looked at Peter with a you-owe-me look, making him just huff for some reason.

My lips and Jungkook's cute cheeks were only milimeters apart when a yowl came from Jungkook, startling me and making me stop. And there came down a fluffy animal, and it's lips touched mine, while a sound of fart came from the opposite, making Jungkook gag. My eyes widened as I slowly recognized the toy, the one and only Peter in disguise. He gave me a happy, shy look as he landed softly on my hand, making me look at the fallen Jungkook with pity.

"W-what the fuck just happened? Did that animal just-" "It accidentally slipped out from your hand." I cut him off hurriedly as I slightly bit my lip, wishing that he'll just buy it and let it pass. And to my relief, he did, but he still looked at Peter as if it was some kind of voodoo doll or an alien from outer space, making me roll my eyes slighty.

"Anyways, meet you in the counter. I'll just buy-." My sentence was cut short as 6 familiar boys rushed inside the store, surprising me and Jungkook. "You little nasty kids! Hurry up! We're being chased!" A familiar face yelled at us as they grabbed us and pulled us out, making us both stumble and look at each other with confusion. However, our question was answered when more than half the people ran towards us, all of them pushing and screaming the exact same thing.

"Kyaaa! It's BTS!"