Chapter: 23

24||Surprise?

"Kim fucking Taehyung! If you don't come here this instant, I swear I'll shove this pillow up into your ass!" I screamed ontop of my lungs as I chased the squealing boy with a party hat, stumbling through the decorations every now and then. "I would like to see you try! I bet you three bucks that you'll like what you'll be doing!" He managed to fight back with a smirk as he ran down the stairs, and headed towards Jin who was cutting the cake. "Kids nowadays." I heard Suga mutter from the coach, lazily swinging his pink balloon that Jin forced him to hold, which ended up with Jin who had a bruised eye, but that's another story.

I just sailed past the balloon and the dozing off Suga, aiming for the boy with a bright poka dotted party hat, while screaming with pure fury. "Kim Taehyung!" "Ahhhh!" THUMP. We both sprawled across the cold floor, landing ungracefully as my body slammed against Taehyung's, making both of us yelp with pain. However, ignoring this, I immediately shot up and pinned the trembling, wide eyed Taehyung down, sending him a cold glare. However, a sudden idea came to me, making me smirk, letting the poor boy get traumatized of my evil look. "I'm sorry Yuki! Please spare my poor life!" Taehyung quickly apologized as he tried to avoid any conflict, but I just shook my head, and leaned closer. "Like what you see?" I smirked as I whispered against his ear, making him whimper slightly. "Yuki~. Stop being such a tease." He whined as he suddenly grabbed my arms and flipped me, turning the tables around. I looked at him with a hint of surprise as I realized what I had gotten myself into.

"Hmm. Who knew you'd be this pretty, Yuki-yah?" Taehyung seductively said as he peered aginst my face, breathing against my sensitive neck, making me hitch my breath with shock. "T-tae..." I whimpered as I slyly used one of my hands to reach for his arms, snaking the other on his abdomen, making it look like I fell in his luring trap. However, I had other plans. I quickly used my sterdy legs to hook Taehyung's legs, and quickly gripped on his arms, and flipped him over, making the tables turn once again. He realized this, and so he quickly begged for mercy as he tried to wiggle his way out, but failed horribly as I just tightened my grip on him, my nose flaring with anger. "Oh no you don't. I will do the same to you! Only, 10 times worse." I chuckled evilly as I launched myself on him, causing him to use his famous dolphin scream, shaking the whole house down with his terrified shout of agony.

But before all of these wild goose chasing and long strings of curse words, why don't we fly back in time to see what really happened?

~Flashback (made by jamming into Not Today)~

"Whew! Finally. I was starting to despise the foods that they gave me." I muttered under my breath as I walked down the familiar street, carrying a bag that consisted of the small gifts and letters from the boys who sent it to me time to time. Incase you guys don't know yet, I just got discharged from the hospital, and to my surprise, it only took me a week to get discharged. Don't overwork yourself, however. Doctors orders. I mocked inside my head, as I replayed what the nurse had told me, while grumbling a string of cuss words. "Anyways, I'm pretty happy that my work is going well. Heck, I even made them promise to follow exactly what I want them to do in their next album." I chuckled happily as I turned around the corner, only to see a familiar looking squirrel from the corner of my eyes.

Is that Peter? Why is he spying on me? My curious eyes peered at the retreating squirrel, who looked exactly like Peter in his cute squirrel form. I decided to give it a chase as I ran towards it, but it skiddled away as fast as it can, making me lose the sight of it. Maybe I saw wrong. I mean, there are lots of squirrels in Korea. I reassured myself as I turned my heels and headed towards the dorm with a big smile plastered across my face, thinking about the faces of the surprise looking boys. Hehe. I hope they will like my surprise. Hmm, speaking, I hope the boys would like the gift that I bought them. I thought as I giggled, swinging the paper bag and skipping away to the front steps of my small happiness.