Chapter: 05 (Edited)

05|| Peter ditches me over cookies and cream ice cream

"How is this building so huge? I mean, I'm only on the 1st floor and I'm lost already! I'm lucky that Peter isn't here to see this. He would have laughed at my stupid ass." I grumbled to myself, slightly embarrassed for going around in circles and walking back and forth, people staring at me for being so out of place. Get a grip Yuki. Just look for the map of the building. I'm sure they have one. Aimlessly walking around the crowded hallways, I looked around for at least a helpful sign that indicates anything about the upholding casting.

Oh, who am I kidding? I wish someone would help me. I have less than two hours left, and I've got to sign in the application form and wait for my turn for the interview. My head ached with pain as I thought of the things needed to be done, my spirits being crushed once again as I ended up in the same place for the seventh time. And lucky me, my stomach had to call my attention right that moment, grumbling deeper than Taehyung's voice. "I nEed foOoooOd." I dramatically placed my hand on my empty stomach, stumbling through the hallways. I tried to look like a part of the crowd, but due to my rather wild stumblings and limps, I stood out like a black bean in a bowl of rice.

"I swear, I need to eat, or I might die because of starvation. Instant ramen! Oh, how I miss you." I sulked, shuffling through the hallways where people were all busy running around, leaving me no one to ask directions to. Just when I was about to give up and head towards the nearest convenience store, a hand clasped me by the shoulder, causing me to jump and gave out a rather high pitched squeak. "Did I catch you unguarded, princess?" The familiar voice asked me mockingly, along with a gut feeling that he was smirking at me. Turning around with a dejected look, I came face to face with Peter, who was trying to hold his laughter. Now I seriously want to punch his face very much, thank you. I seethe with anger, my hand forming into a tight fist, and in a blink of an eye, punched him straight on his abdomen.

"What the fuck is wrong with you woman!" I snorted out a laugh as he doubled over, clenching his stomach as he dramatically fell over, gaping like a fish. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe it's called as to why the fuck did you leave me without any information, you idiot." I rolled my eyes as he whimpered like a puppy, looking at me with his sneaky yet adorable puppy eyes. "I'm sowey ♡. Please forgive me, princess. I know you can't resist me~. Pwease help this puppy out?" He settled his hands on my sleeves, adding more effect on his *aegyo (it's acting cute). "Alright alright. Just this once." I muttered, huffing with defeat. "Yay!" "Oof!" Air was kicked out from my lungs as Peter launched himself into me, making me end up carry him bridal style.

"What the hell are you doing?!" "I'm cuddling you princess! You know, like how the groom carries the bride at their wedding. Speaking, I want to try something." His gaze trailed over to my face, a sweet look on his face, causing me to look at him with suspicion. "Whatever you're thinking right now, don't do it." "Aww, why princess? I swear it's nothing nasty." "Oh, the only nasty thing you are getting is a nasty look." I said, shooting him a menacing glare, making him quiet down. "And why do you keep calling me princess? I never allowed you to-." "Chu~♡" I stopped walking as he kissed me on the cheek, my eyes widening as my mind processed what was happening. A faint blush dusted my cheeks as I felt his soft lips leave my skin, the warmth of his moist lips disappearing as fast as it happened. I-it tickles-shut the hell up Yuki! What are you thinking about! My arms felt weak, making me accidentally let go of poor Peter who fell down with a shrill scream.

"W-w-wh-what was t-th-that f-for!" "Aw, you're blushing princess!" He cooed as he stood up and squished my cheeks using both of his hands. "W-welt meh goo!" I struggled, but Peter held on my face tightly. Having no choice but to let him play with my cheeks, I was about to stare at his god-like face when a loud grumble interrupted the moment, my cheeks flushing red again, this time due to embarrassment.