Chapter three

Hey hey hey, im sorry for the short chapters but im gonna get more into it &keep on writing

Its Saturday kinda boring but ill live through it i kinda cant wait until monday ..i just might be on honor roll heheh.

But Anyways do you like the story so far? tell me.

Comment /Vote /Tell your friends

On with the show. (Edited )

Chapter Three

---Next day ---

Danelle's P.o.v

I wake up and the sun is beaming in my eyes and i turn over to see my clock its 5:50 ten minutes before i have to get up .thank you i really dont wanna go to school today... its always so boring for me everyone always surrounds me and kylie like can i hang with my bestfriend ALONE. i might aswell get up and take a shower so i can get a early start and pick up kylie so we can walk together.

Beep beep beep!

"What the hell was i really laying down for ten mins, i swear time flies when im thinking ."i say to myself.

i press snooze then get up, to go to my dresser to get my clothes and stuff what do i wanna wear today.

hmmm i think i wanna wear a purple tank top with some capri's.

---Timeskip---

"Danelle are you almost ready?" my dad shouts from downstairs.

"Yeah im coming, just putting on my sneakers. "

-i rush down the stairs and run out the house "Bye dad. " i speed down the street not waiting for him to respond i think about how kylie's face is gonna look today about me being late again.

"What took you so long? " kylie says stomping her foot.

"Uhh, s-sorry. " i rubbed the back of my neck.

"Comeon lets just get to school."

we start walking, i notice boys across the street staring over here im guessing they are looking at Kylie

sike they are looking at me i know im gorgeous... but i dont really like all this extra attention.. but kylie isnt even paying them any mind she has her headphones in so she must be in another world.

*Sigh* i always think what would it be like if me and kylie wasn't friends how would everything be?

im so paranoid lately i dont know. why though

Hmm what does kylie have that i dont... oh i know she is crazy outgoing that's why everyone likes her.and she plays sports. she is just so liked ... there i go talking about her again.. but then why does everyone like me ? and hangout with me...now those boys are crossing the street now they are behind us... they better not bother me i swear to god there are gonna be some issue's... wait we are right in front of school they arent following us they are going to school. DUH!

"Kylie. "Adam says walking up behind her &glaring at me.

"H-huh what? ohh hey adam."she says pulling out her headphones.

"Why are you always looking at me like that do you have a problem? "i hissed and he still shooting daggers at me.

"Alright, bye kylie ill see you in history."

"Okay,byee."

-I start walking to cooking i can't. stand Adam he knows i don't like him to the reason is before he went out with kylie he wanted to go out with me.. Me! I was flattered but i declined.