Chapter four

I know. still no love scenes or whatever but im getting to it sheesh stop rushing me!!!  nah im kidding

read read read

Vote /Comment /Tell your friends

Short Chapter (Not edited )

Chapter 5

Jeff's P.o.v

"Jeff are you alright? " a familiar voice says sweetly.

I look to the side of my bed to see sally standing there with jack.

"What are you looking at?  and why are you in my room?" i sit up 

"You were screaming someones name as if they were killing you or something." Jack says feeling my forhead i slap his hand away."Dont touch me im fine."

Im actually not i need to see her ,i need to just one more time then i need to forget about her. no more thoughts of her...all she does is make me lose my train of thought if anything she is making me more insane .

"Ow,you didnt need to hit me." Jack  hissed.

"Get out my room now."

-Sally and Jack leaves and slams the door-

"Dont slam my door!"i scream getting up putting my sneakers on.

I am going to go see her, now

Kylie's P.o.v

"Get out of my room Marcus!! "i yell pushing him towards my door.

"Why can't i stay in here?"

"Because i wanna be alone can i be alone?" i ask but he still doesn't budge.

"Nope."

"Get the hell out of here."i push him one more time with all i got and he moves then Slam! i fall flat on my face.

"Bwahaha, you fell na nana booboo."

I run after him around the house "Get back here you lil twerp." i just about to get him until Bonk "Oww!"

i shriek as i get smacked upside my head by... Mom?

"Leave your brother alone. "my mom said in a stern voice.

But instead of getting mad i just hug her.

"W-what's all this about?"

"I missed you mom."i say as i feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"Awh,sweetie today is friday right? "

"Yeah why?"

"I took the weekend off so i will be able to go with you guys to sixflags! and spend time with my babies. "

I hug her tightly, never wanting to let her go.

"And is danelle coming or she cant make it?"my mom asks pulling away from the hug.

"I'll see whats up because im not sure."

"Okay honey. "

I then head back to my room then i see marcus peeking his head out of his door "Your going down. " i mouth before shutting my door.

"Okey dokie,is there anything im gonna need to bring oo,bathing suite towel, water bottle, brush, comb, extra clothing just in case." i repeat to my self as im putting things in my bookbag.

Ring ring ring

"Yo?"

"Kylie what are you doing." danelle says.