Chapter twenty

Hey,so I haven't been updating sorry but I'm gonna start updating since it's break and all. So here you go.

Vote/comment/tell your friends

Chapter twenty

Jack's p.o.v

Did Kylie just really say that to me? She is not the girl I saved when jane tried to kill her. She is changing the demon inside of her is taking over slowly. I can't help the fact that when that happens something bad is going to happen.

I just watch her leave my room ,mumbling I couldn't make out the words but it didn't matter I needed to warn Jeff . We may not be friends anymore but he deserves to know what's going on.

Danelle's p.o.v

I awaken ,this lil bastard killed me he does have balls but not for long. My thoughts get cut off by seeing Kylie what in god's name is she doing out here without her boyfriend Jeff. Then I see jane what the f*ck is she doing following Kylie?

Then I see the rake , ohh my gosh they are gonna try to kill her I can't watch her that go down I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt. I run after jane and the rake silently following there tracks.

Kylie's p.o.v

"F*cking stupid ,ass jack I swear all those guys are jerks." I hiss then I instantly turn around by hearing shuffling behind me but nobody insight.

"Hey,what are you doing out here?" Danelle pops up.

"What? Huh? What are you doing following me?"

"I seen jane with the rake,I think they are coming for you."

"What damn I thought I had more time." I punch a hole in the tree next to me.

"Calm down I'm here to help ,it's not like they can kill you for good anyway." She puts her hand on my shoulder to relive me but it doesn't work.

"They can kill me!,if they stab me directly in the middle of my head I can die and not respawn."

"Really ,okay maybe this might be harder than I assumed."

"Indeed it is my sweet."a vague voice chimed from behind us.I slowly turn around to see none other that jane and the rake.

The rake was down on the floor ,licking his lips and staring at me as if he found his new meal. Man f*ck that shit it's time to kill.

"So Kylie do you have any last words?"jane says taking out her knife.

"Do you have any,last words because I'm gonna murder you."I charged at her jumping off a tree to get height but then I get speared by the rake." You b*tch!"

"Kylie!" Danelle whips out her chain from around her torso and it firmly tights around the takes neck he then struggles to breath. Then in the background I see jane running for Danny.

"Watch out!"I swoop in front of her ,kicking jane back but she manages to stab my left leg. I let out a screech holding my leg." Ahhhhhh!"

"Kylie!"

Jeff

What is he doing here ? How did he find me? In a flash Jeff kills the rake ,then him and jane square off they seem so equally matched. I jump in and punch jane and gets on her and repeatedly punches her in the face.

She kicks me off of her shouting." I'm not playing these games anymore!" She throws her knife jabbing me straight in my chest.

"Your aim is sloppy."I soon cough up blood.

"Sloppy enough to kill you." Jane says walking towards me but then jeff fights her again.

I start feeling dizzy,watching him defend me why must he ruin everything for me I wanted to be on my own. But of course that wasn't gonna happen.

~~darkness~~

I wake to see I'm in Jeff's stupid room,I hate hate HATE!! Him. He just aggravates the hell out of me ohh speak of the devil. He walks into my perifiral vision.

"I see my baby is up from her nap." He says making a goo goo face.

"I hate you."I turn over so I can't see him.

"Awh,are you mad I stole your kill?"

"I don't like you stop talking to me you freak of nature."

"I'm the freak,...I'll just ignore that because your just mad."

"Blah blah."

~slender man teleports in~

"May I speak with Kylie alone please Jeffery?"

He glares at slender man and walks out.

"Wassup,wait is Danny alright?!"I frantically start looking around.

"She is fine on the other hand is found this boy that recalls to be your brother I was out hunting and I spotted him I just nearly gonna kill him till he said "Kylie I miss you." With tears flooding his eyes. I immediately brought him here for you."

I thought immensely ,my brother could it be he is still alive I most likely thought he would be dead running around in the woods with killers wondering all through them. I need to see him now if it's really my brother I don't know what I'll do I just don't know. I'll be so happy and relived but at the same time disappointed that he ran away like that and put himself in such harm. Slender would had killed him if he never said my name.

"Hello Kylie would care for me to being him in?"

"Y-yes please."

I anxiously await for him to enter. I then sit up.

"Come on now ,you wanted to see her now here she is."slender man shoves him in softly.

He looks around then his eyes land on me and a great wide smile arose on his glum face."KYLIE!!!!"

He runs and jumps on me hugging and kissing me.

"Marcus,I missed you so much I thought you were gone."I start crying ,holding him tight.

"I thought I lost you forever ,but I never lost hope in finding you."Marcus says smiling

"Awh,for now on it's just me and you forever."

"Yay,the Alvarado gang." He puts his hands out as if you can see it.

"That sounds awesome anything for you lil bro."I ruffle is light brown hair.

Now since I found my brother ,what am I gonna do to keep him protected even out of my sights. I can't watch him 24/7 I'll ask slender man. What am I gonna do with him.

"Hey,hey hey why is this ill brat here?"Jeff growls .

"You know him?"slender man says.

"Yeah,when I use to watch Kylie I talked to him first."

"That's not weird at all Jeff ." I say letting go of Marcus.

"tsssk,I know." He says smartly sitting on the bed.