Chapter nineteen

Hey,everyone I'm back and I got my iPhone so I promised 3 new updates but see the way my bank account is set up I'm really stressed out in school with stupid math!and stuff

So here is an update.

Vote/comment/tell your friends

Chapter nineteen

"Jack I just really need to be alone ."I sigh reminiscing about all the good times I have had in my house.

He hugs me from behind. "I understand but i just can't leave you alone I don't want anything happening to you."

"Jack! Back off of Kylie."

I turn to see Jeff blood stained his hoodie more than usual.

"Jeff ?!" I pull away from jack.

"What's going on here?"

"Nothing happened what happened to you?!" I say holding Jeff's bloody face.

He pulls away and shoots daggers at jack."it's not important ,so jack do you really wanna die today?"

"Tuh ,Kylie isn't your property Jeffery."

"What did I say she was?! ,yeah your gonna have to die.

"Stop ,Jeff."I start tearing up ,and I kiss him he tenses up immediately but then he kissed back.

"I see I'm not wanted here so I'll just go." Jack leaves.

"Now Jeff tell me what happened to you."

"I want you to say you trust me."

"W-what ,why?"

"Say you trust me!"

"I trust you."

"After ,you had left Danelle left aswell then I ran after to find you."

"And!"

"*sigh* I ran into Danelle but she didn't look normal ,she had this dark shadow surrounding her and a chain and the f*cked up part was her eyes were f*cking white!"

"What your lying!"

"I promise you Kylie I'm not lying this time and she tried to kill me."

"Your lying ."I put my hands over my face.

"You have to trust me Kylie I didn't wanna do it but ..I killed her before she could kill me but she will resurrect and come after me again."

"Your such a liar Jeff ,get away from me."

"Y-you know who is a liar you ,you said you'd trust me but you don't believe me."

I stand there ,thinking about what he is saying I am being very cliche .I just don't know if I can put my full trust in him.

"Okay Jeff ,wait so if proxies never die jane isn't dead ?"

"No ,but there is one way to kill us you have to stab us directly in the head it deactivates the brain ,if you tear the important brain tissue it's over. That's why I can't leave you alone I know she is after you.

"Sh*t , why does she want to kill me so bad?" I pace around the room.

"Ohh,because when we was dating I watched over you more than spending time with her."

"Great,thanks to you stalking me now your crazed ex-girlfriend has it out for me."

"Sorry,you just intrigued me and Jane was so dull and boring."

"Well thank you ,I guess." I then think of an idea I can be trained ,I'm just broad strength no skills. "Jeff train me to be on of you."

"Say ,what? Me train you? No thank you I can't train people."

"I need you too."I whine.

"No,I can just protect you myself ."

"Ugh,fine whatever Jeff i don't care anymore."as I leave the place I once called home ,saying goodbye to all the memories is so hard.

---Timeskip---

(Slender mansion)

"Hi,Kylie."Sally runs to me hugging me.

"Hey ,sweetie."

"Wanna ,play with me and Charlie?"

"Not right now I promise I'll play with you soon."I brush past her going upstairs to jacks room.

"Jack!"I bang on his door non-stop.

"What!,Kylie what?"

"Uhh,don't get loud."

"Can you train me to be like a creepy pasta ."

"Ohh,you do? Do you."he pulls me into his room.

"Yeah , Jeff thinks I might be danger but I wanna be able to protect myself."

"From me?"he gets close.

"Im gonna need you to back up , I just wanna be friends."

He backs away and goes to this trunk and opens it up.

"Okay which weapon would you like?"he turns to me.

"I will use my own,my combat knife."

"No it rust and old pick one of mine."he snatches my knife out my hand.

"Hey!"

"Don't try and take it from me either."

"Don't make me have to kill you."I start feeling heat flow throughout my body.

Jack starts backing away."Wow Kylie,keep calm it's just a knife."

"No it's not! Just a knife my uncle got me that and Jeff killed him."

"Ohh,I'm s-sorry I didn't know honest."he gives me my knife back.

"Whatever ,I don't want your help I can train myself.You are nothing but a weak ,pathetic piece of trash."I leave him standing in shock.

I guess I have to do this myself,I'm always alone it's nothing new. Now it's life or death I have to kill jane before she can kill me.