Chapter ten

So wassup ive been in bed all day, pretty boring day but then i started watching billy and mandy on Netflix .So then my mom walks in with a christmas tree shop work application... Huh?  i dont wanna work!  she is killing me. but its w.e on with the story.

(Not edited )

Chapter ten

Jack's p.o.v

Tuh, i cant believe jeff had the gaul to put his rust knife to my neck. Like as if im going to be afraid i could have just let her die for all i care. I can careless for mortals they are weak and useless. But there is something about kylie that i like i dont know what but something is there lingering.

"Tssk,jeff its very boring here oh and slendy wants to see you. "

"I have to bring Kylie upstairs and what does he want? " jeff says picking up kylie.

"I have no idea, but he found this little boy that constantly keeps asking for you. " i say walking to the door.

I then leave and make my way back into the woods, as im walking i come upon the spot where i stabbed jane but she isnt there where is she, and this means she still out lerking and plotting revenge well im always ready but will jeff and kylie be ready.

Jeff's p.o.v

"Hmp, well that's weird who would ask for me-- "i stop mid-sentence realizing that the boy could marcus.

I then walk upstairs to put kylie to bed then i see danelle (a.k.a roach ) and ben kissing.

"Ooooo,ben likes roach. " i say in a mocking tone.

He pulls his hat over his face, and telling me to shut up, and danelle gazing at him and laughing at him. I then direct my attention to kylie she lets out a deep sigh and stretches and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Stop moving around girl before you fall. " i whisper not trying to wake her.

I go into her room and lay her down but her grip around my neck was tight then she pulls me down on top of her. Im stuck in her grip she is surprisingly strong.

"Your killing me. " i let out a gasp of air.

She turns to her side and pulls me to the side now im laying next to her, then she pulls me into her chest. I suddenly feel heat flush threw my face. Awh this is awkward i hope nobody see's this.

"So jeff i was thinking --"ben stops asoon as he see's my position.

"Dont you dare laugh. " i furiously whisper.

"This is priceless. " ben falls on the floor laughing holding his stomach.

"Shut up and help me."

"No dude i rather go downstairs and get some icecream. " ben says pointing to the staircase.

He then leaves ,i look around trying to find a way to get out of this situation.  i then see her phone on the nightstand its 2:00 a.m. its later than i thought... i then spend what felt like forever thinking of how to get outta here.

"I can barely breath. " i say still stuck in between her chest what will she think when she wakes up.

I guess im gonna have to wake her up so i can get free. i the start poking her face she starts swating my hand away she is so cute when she is sleeping .I continue to poke her she opens one eye and looks at where i am and lets go of me immediately.

"What.. were you doing in my bed! "she growls pulling up her sleeves and balling up her fist.

"No its not what you think kylie. " i say backing away but i then fall off her bed.

"Well, by what i seen that's what i looked like. " she says getting closer.

"No please hear me out!" i scream shutting my eyes.

"Okay im listening. "

"I was bringing you upstairs, to put you to bed and then you started stretching in my arms the you held onto my neck, then i put you in your bed and you pulled me down on t-top of you i tried moving without waking you. But then it went down hill you turned over and p-pulled me into your c-chest.

"Ohhh..I.... dont believe you. " she says punching me in my face.

"Owh,my cheek meat. " i say backing away from her as she gets closer to hit me again.

"Now i cant go back to sleep because of you! " she says punching me in my arm.

"Dammit kylie. " i say holding my arm in pain.

----In the guestroom ----

Ben's p. o.v

"Danelle you wouldn't believe thi--"i get cut off my seeing danelle fast asleep. Awh is she adorable "Wait were did she get the change of clothes?"i ask myself.. wait she must of got it from kylie.

Boom..

Bang..

Bonk..

"What the heck is happening in her room? " i say walking into the hallway to where the noise is getting louder.

"Kylie stop! " i hear jeff yelling repeatedy .

I walk up to the door and opens it slowly to see kylie on top of jeff slapping him.

"Jeff? "i say confused on why he was letting her do that.

They turn to look at me, then jeff pushes her off of him.

"So you were getting beat up i see. "

"N-no i wasn't. " he hissed.

"Yes he was. " kylie says laying down in her bed again.

"Well i guess ill just go now dont get beat up jeffrey. " i say walking out of her room.

*Yawn * im tired it was a long day sheesh, i walk into the guess bedroom and lay next to danelle but facing a different way. So i dont end up like jeff hahah .

---Timeskip---

(Morning )