Chapter seventeen

Hey so im cooling, in my room with my ps3. So im playing call of duty blackops 2 and just relaxing knowing my iphone soon will be here. So here is your update. (not edited of course )

Vote /comment /tell your friends, or ill personally come to your homes and watch you sleep. Creepy right?

Kylie's p.o.v

"Kylie! " jeff runs outside looking for me.

"Where are you?!"danelle soon yells.

I stay silent not wanting them to find me. they would only tell me to relax and ignore it.

"KYLIE, were are you?"jeff screams.

"Im getting bored looking for her." danelle sighs.

"Alright go back home! " jeff snaps his head around glaring at her.

"Well then, okay !"

Jeff then soon becomes out of sight looking for me. I didn't know he cared so much about me. I slowly start falling asleep in the tree.

Dream

"Kylie, i love you i know ive hurt you in the past but im sincerely sorry for what grief ive caused you. " a familiar voice says.

"I cant see, where are you? " a lil girl voice says.

"What? " i try standing up.

It starts lighting up, i see dead bodies everywhere i cover my mouth and start crying at the sight of something so repulsive ...

"Do you like my art work? " jeff says.

"W-what you are so.. so."

"So what?! your not a saint you killed the deathless, your a monster.

"Im not a monster! "

"YES YOU ARE! "

"No you made me this way!!"

I wake in the tree sweating bullets. Its dark now how long have ive been up here.

I slide down the tree, and walked back to the house until a sharp pain pierced in my arm i look to see a knife inside my arm.

"What the f*ck? " i turn to see a girl in black with pale skin with dark greasy hair.

"You thought you could just swoop in and take him away from me? " she growls.

"What are you talking about? and who are you? " i ask standing sturdy no longer in pain i start feeling heat course through my vains.

"Wow is little miss innocent getting angry. "she starts laughing.

I rip the knife out of my arm, and sling it into her right eye. My aim is extraordinary.

"Ahh,you b*tch. "she leans over holding her eyes.

"Im no longer shy innocent and weak."i kick her in the face. She falls to the ground holding her face in pain.

"You are nothing but a b*tch, and you are nothing but a piece of sh*t."

i kick her in stomach and snatch the knife out her eye.

"Ahhhh!!" she screams blood leaking everywhere.

"Guess what? i dont remember your name." i yank her head up by her hair and whisper in her ear.

"I-ts jane. " she coughs.

"Well goodbye, jane. " i smirk and slit her throat and toss her body down on the ground.

I walk back home, soaked in blood twirling my knife around fondly. I walk inside to see everyone in the livingroom in silence then everyone directs there eyes to me.

"What? "i say dropping the knife.

"Kylie your soaked in blood. " danelle says standing up.

I look around to see jeff isnt in there, and jack looking down to the floor and this lil girl and a whole lot of people that ive not yet me fully.

"It isnt mine. "i turn to walk upstairs.

"Then who's is it kylie? "slenderman says.

"Jane's. " i casually walk up the stairs whistling a creepy toon.

I walk down, the hall into jeff's room to see him in a corner just sitting there not looking up or even moving.

"Jeffy, im home. " i chime as he brings his eyes up to me and widen his eyes.

"Kylie your back but, who's blood is that are you hurt? who did it? " he stands up pulling out his knife.

"I killed jane, she was getting on my nerves. " i take my shirt off and throw it on the floor glancing at jeff look at my boobs in my bra.

"Haha, my eyes are up here. "i direct him.

"Huh? what?, oh um you killed jane!? "he glares at me in disbelief.

"Yep, slit her throat. " i pull my blood covered pants off, to just my boxer panties. Jeff looks down eying my booty.

"Hey jeff, stop drooling like a dog its weird. " i take out my b-ball shorts and tank top.

"Huh? i-i wasn't drooling." jeff jumps on his bed.

"Yes you were, you loser. " i smile and jump on top of him, squeezing him.

"What, is this all about?"

"You really care about me, i seen you out looking for me you were so determined. "

"Yeah, im not gonna lie i was worried about you b/c jane but i see you handled her." he moves his hands to my waist.

"Awwh,isnt that adorable ."

"So do you and jack have a thing together? "

"No, i didn't think he was gonna freakin kiss me?!! "i roll over on my side of the bed. Yeah im gonna stay in his room.

"Ohh, well i fought him because of that i don't want him all up on my crush." he rest his hand behind his head.

"Im your crush? " i sit up and gaze at him laying there looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah, i have loved you for a long time kylie. "

"Ohh,jeffy. " i hug him and bury my head in between his neck.

"Stop calling me that ,what if i called you li li, or-"

"I wouldn't mind. " i softly say drifting into a deep sleep.

Danelle 's p.o.v

"So jack, you love kylie do you? " i ask breaking the silence.

"Jack likes kylie jack likes kylie." sally chimes.

"Hahah-"

"Shut the f*ck up! "he snaps, now walking out the livingroom.

"Grumpy much! "i huff.