Chapter thirty-one

Kylie Screams in her malfested voice sending out ear damaging waves.
Mitriatrue holds his ears and fall onto the ground.
Kylie grins she charges straight for him holding her Caliber high and mighty." Die you bastard!" She swings the blade vastly with a swift motion but Mitriatrue disappears." What?!" She looks up and he comes down on her with a right hook with his fist. She goes flying into dozens of trees.
Everyone and i mean everyone comes outside for this. Slenderman, Ben, Jeff, Ej, Lj, Masky, Lui, Sally, Toby, Marcus, Smiles, Hoodie. They all watch.
"Should we help?" ben asks slenderman. "Go retrieve Danelle but this is Kylie's Battle." Ben runs and gets Danelle and as he has her Mitriatrue notices and smiles with a wicked smile blind siding ben and charges with a long blade.
"BEN!" Kylie screams tackling Mitriatrue to the ground slamming her shield into his face repeatedly. Ben glances back and continues to run to the house then hands Danny to Slenderman he poofs away.

Mitriatrue kicks her off, and pops up swings his sword around." Your not as strong as you thought. Kylie grins and her eyes flash red as if they are on fire, she swings her Caliber around above her head than its sets on fire. "Try me." She stands there teasing him. He jumps up bouncing throughout the trees, Kylie quickly runs after....
Ben stands in deep thought.

"Dude, are you okay?" Toby asks.
"She saved me....i coulda been finished."
"She would have never let Mitriatrue touch you or any of us." Lui pats Ben's back.
"Your sister is official Marcus." Masky says looking up at the trees.
"Yeah, she is its really amazing."Marcus says in awe.
A large fireball falls down, into the ground creating a deep crater , Kylie comes down from the trees twirling her sword then slamming it straight for Mitriatrue's head. But he brings his blade up just blocking it in time.
"Till we meet again." Kylie whispers smashing her shield on his leg. He yelps in pain. Kylie welds her sword high as it changes to ice and flakes falling off it. Mitriatrue's eyes widen then in a split second he is decapitated.
Kylie breathes heavily, walking away from mitriatrue's dead body , she the picks up his sword and twirls it around and into a pocket holder on her back then she puts the caliber on the other side.
"Its done , he is gone." She looks to everyone." Make sure Danelle is okay ...for me." She says before disappearing in the trees.

"Can Kylie get any hotter?!"toby yells out before he gets a glare from E.j.