Chapter twentyseven

"That talk was much needed thank you danny." Jack hugs her tight.

"Y-your welcome , but your kinda killing me."

"im sorry , i dont know my own strength." He laughs putting danny down.

"I see that."brushes herself off.

Jack goes to his room ,and doesnt come out . Then kylie comes knocking on his door.

"Yes? ,oh its you kylie." Jack mumbles.

"Oh,sheesh is this a bad time?"

"No its fine ,i just didn't expect you at my door."

"May i come in ?" Kylie asks pushing the door a tiny bit.

"O-oh ,of course yes sure!" Jack lets her in.

Kylie takes a deep breath." It smells delightful in here jack i love how you cleaned up in here. Are you starting to feel better?"

"Thanks and yes i am starting to feel much better about things. thanks for asking .

"Your welcome and i also came to say i am so sorry for any agony i have put you through i really didn't intentionally mean to hurt you it was just i-i didn't really feel the same."

"I understand ,and its okay i just took it to far i wanted to be something more than a friend but i couldn't see that you just wanted to be friends and nothing else."

Kylie spreads her arms out wide. "Come here and give me a hug."

Jack hugs her tightly." I hope nothing wrecks our friendship."

"Me either."

Kylie leaves jack to continue his cleaning.

Jack's p.o.v

That was nice of her to come here to see how i was doing ,well i shoulda expected that b/c she has always been good to me. I just always somehow took it alil to far.

Stupid jack.

End of p.o.v

In the living room with ben and Marcus.

"You look pretty cool Marcus." Ben says as he is playing black ops2.

"Thanks i thought i look pretty cool to as a creepypasta and all."

"Yeah ,you look like a demon lion kinda look by your ears and tail." He laughs.

"Thats what i was going for hahah."

They continue to joke around until it comes to a halt when someone walks in the door an familiar face to ben but not Marcus.

Ben's P.o.v

Jane!

"Woah ,what are you doing here?" I jump up ready for anything slick move she tries to pull.

"Im not here for any of you but Kylie we have a score to settle." She cringes with hatred in her tone.

"I don't think you wanna fight her jane!" I warn her.

Jane walks around looking for kylie." She is going to suffer."

She runs upstairs ,scanning for jeff's room. She finds it and burst through the door and the hinges just come off. Kylie fastly gets up at the sight of jane.

"Hello,stupid b*tch." Jane casually walks in. "Oh ,so Jeff isn't here to save you."

"I don't need Jeff to save me you don't remember me killing you?" I laugh.

Jane charges at ,Kylie and tackles her onto the floor. Kylie breaks free from the tackle. And punches her straight in the face. Jane stumbles back. Jane throws several knives and all misses but one that go her right in her leg. "F*ck always my damn legs why?!" Kylie snatches it out of her leg and throws it straight into janes stomach. "*cough* you aren't bad."jane says pulling the knife out and throwing it on the floor.

Kylie runs and jumps on janes shoulder and flips backwards slamming jane on to the hard floor. Then Kylie picks her up and throws her into a wall. Jane doesn't give up and she runs throwing quick punches but not quick enough she misses every throw. Kylie laughs and swoops low making Jane stumble. Kylie swiftly grabs janes ankle and tosses her out the window. Jane just lays on the ground coughing hard.

"Kylie its not over ,i want you dead!" She jumps out the window and stomps on janes back."Ahhhh!" Jane screams in pain. Kylie walks off kicking her telling her to get up.

Everyone from the mansion runs out."See i told you jane came back for kylie." Ben says frantically.

Jane struggles to get up. "Jane do you need help?" Some monsters say from behind her. Its the rake and Dr.dark one and slitty and Ms.mirror and Maskette.

"No!" She gets up ready for anything. Kylie runs and jumps high in the air and does a twist and narrows her foot straight for jane she says one thing before hitting jane. "Till we meet again." Kylie whispers then Boom! Dust and leaves fly everywhere covering up them two.

Kylie lands right on janes head paving it into the ground about 3 feet into the ground.

The dust finally falls...everyone stares at Kylie with her head down hair covering her face painting rapidly. She then looks up her face looks demonic and her eyes glow red her teeth sharp as a knife skin a pale carmel color.

"Who else wants some? Ive got more up my sleeve than that.." She says in a demonic malfested voice.

The rake walks up to her,she quickly moves away. "Back up."

"Comeon guys lets go." The rake runs into the woods with the others of janes posy. Leaving jane "hey you forgot something!" Kylie picks up the possibly dead or unconscious jane and slings her towards them and they jump out the way and she slams into a tree that falls. They pick her up and run off.

"Is it over?" Marcus asks ben.

"Yes,i believe so." Ben just stands there watching her just aswell as everyone else is. Stunned at her incredible strength.

Kylie drops to the floor.

Darkness

Vote/comment/share

I know it was short but at least i updated 👏👏🙈👅😏