Chapter two

Alright, Nothing Is Really Going On But Be Patient It Cant Just Happen Immediately...Where Is The Fun In That.. Thats Kind Of Boring.I Personally Think That

But Around Chapter 6 or 7 it will escalate into some banae nae stuff so hold on my darlings..

Vote /Comment/Tell Friends

(Edited)

Byee!

Chapter 2

"Do you have my favorite cereal Kylie?" Danelle says running to my kitchen.

-why everytime this monkey here she hungry -

"Maybe, aye aye get out my kitchen! "I say running after her.

"Yes, you have them!!"she takes down lucky charms from the cabinet.

"Stop thats mine nobody touches my cereal! Danelle payne! "

"Awh, shut up Kylie ."

"W-what ..i dont know who you talking too."

"You ding dong. " Danelle says chocking her head.

"You got the wrong one remember th-." I *Gco* by a big thud upstairs.

-I run upstairs to check on Marcus -

Bang bang bang

"Marcus! are you okay ?"

"Yeah, im fine. " Marcus says from behind his door.

"Are you sure?" i say jiggling his door handle "locked? " i thought

"Yeah i just...just knocked something over that's all. " Marcus says staggering on his words.

"Okay, just making sure your alright.. i love you may may. " I say while waiting for him to respond.

"I love you too kylie. " He says

-His door was locked... LOCKED. He never locks his door not even when he is getting dressed which is so gross when i walk in on him *Shivers* something must be up with him. -

"Owell." i sigh ,i then walk back down the stairs to notice danelle asleep spongebob on the tv &the cereal bowl empty. "What am i gonna do with her? " i thought to myself.

---Timeskip---

"Boring. "i said while resting my hands on my face.

"Then what Kylie its 8:26 at night your running out of options. "My father said in an aggravated tone.

"So can i just go to my room & go to sleep. im tired dad. "

"No your mom wants us to bond like we use to when you were younger. "

"Nooooooo..dad your boring do you not know that.... you are so incredibly boring you make everyone bored by just standing next to someone dad. "

"Kylie Alvarado.. you are the only one who thinks that.. I'll have you know my buddies at work think im quite funny. " he snortes with a stupid dad smirk on his face.

"Okay if your so funny tell me a joke right now comedian. "

"Okay... i was walking down the street.. and seen a lady waiting for a bus... i told her why are you out in the cold.. trying to catch a bus when you could be catching. a cold..... ha."he slaps his knee.

Damn that was terrible, god help him.

"Wow, dad that was the most awful joke i ever heard in my life ...that was so bad i died alil inside. "