Hopelessly in Love

Lucy sat on the couch in Seth's office, doing something she usually didn't do. Making out with Leo.

She had braided her hair that morning, but now it was sprawled across her shoulders since Leo had been running his fingers through it. Lucy was starting to understand why her sister was always kissing Aaron because it felt great. Normally, she was incredibly tense due to anxiety, but now, her entire body was more relaxed than it had ever been before.

Everything was going just fine until she heard the word 'pardon' come from the TV, which was playing the press conference.

"Wait," Lucy said, pulling away.

"What's wrong?" Leo asked, genuinely confused.

She slid off his lap, and onto the couch. Lucy listened carefully and heard that the President was pardoning Jason Atwood.

"Oh, so that's why Emily went to see the Pardon Attorney."

"That seriously couldn't have waited until later?"

"You're right." she stated, kissing him again.
Leo pulled her back onto his lap, hands on her hips while kissing her. They continued like this for a while until Seth concluded the press conference.

"Shit," she whispered, getting off of Leo. "Fix your hair. Act natural."

Lucy grabbed her shoes off the floor and almost fell over in a hasty attempt to slip them back on. Meanwhile, Leo was trying to look natural and not completely awkward. She quickly braided her hair down the side in an effort to seem less conspicuous, despite it being completely different than the french braid she had done earlier that morning. If the nervous looks on their faces didn't let on to what they had been doing before Seth walked in, her anxiety surely did.

"Morning. How'd the press conference go?"

He didn't respond, shooting her look of 'I know exactly what you did' instead. She wouldn't be hearing the end of this anytime soon.

Aaron and Emily sat in the Cabinet room with Secretary Levi and Secretary Thomas. The call with Mossad Director Abel Shafir was about to begin, and the president had asked them to sit in on it since he had other business to attend to.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" the Secretary of Defense asked.

"I am hopeful. I've know Director Shafir since I was a small child. He is a close friend of my family's. Besides, my brother and other members of his Kidon unit are more than willing to help us."

"Alright. If you're confident in this plan, let's begin."

Thomas hit a button on the phone, taking the Mossad Director off hold.

"Director Shafir." she said, greeting him.

"Rebekah, after all, the years you've known me, you can call me Abel. It's nice to speak with you again. What can I do for you?"

"We have a location on one of the men we believe helped sneak bombs into our Capital."

"That is good news, correct?"

"Only partially, he is hiding in Saudi Arabia. The bad news is, we have no extradition treaty with them."

"Neither do we."

"I know. As we're both greatly aware, the Saudis are very lacking with their human rights. If we send in a team, it could jeopardize the lives of American citizens in the country, should the Saudi government become suspicious."

"So, you want us to use Isaac's unit to abduct this man and bring him to the US."

"Precisely."