I'm Not Dead, But This Story Is/AN

What's good my guys? So, I'm not dead, believe it or not. I had a lot of hopes and dreams for this story and honestly, I'd planned on continuing it for at least ten more chapters, but clearly, that isn't what happened. The last time I updated this story, I had such a fire and passion for this show. It was pretty much the only good thing in my life at the time, and what has come out of it is something that I'm still insanely proud of. However, I have moved on with my life. I've changed so much since then, and I have so much more to do in my daily life. I'm also no longer depressed, lonely, and in need of a reason to live.

I can officially say that unless something drastic happens in my life, this story is officially dead. I have 2 chapters finished that I never published, and I've curated the last one into not an ending, but a good place to stop. I will be publishing those, but after that, it's over. However, I can tell you what happens for these characters within the alternate universe.

Emily and Aaron vacation to Paris, he proposes, and they get married at some point a little later. Believe it or not, I had planned a sequel to this story about the children of the show's main characters, where Emron had a son named Connor, and a daughter named Alissa, who was an Olympic gymnast. Aaron also ended up serving as VP and eventually President. It was a great idea, but it will never be finished, unfortunately.

However, if anybody is wanting to write a continuation, or even a spin off of this fanfic for some reason, you are more than welcome to do so. And if you'd like to promote said fanfic in the comments, feel free to do so as well. Thank you to every single person who made writing this story such an amazing journey. I truly appreciate it more than you will ever know.

Forever and always,

- xoxo, Amanda