Have Fun?

"I'm home!" Emily yelled as she made her way into her apartment. Lucy immediately came charging into the living room.
"How was it? Did you have fun with your boyfriend?"

"Actually I did."

"Did he ask you out?" Lucy practically screamed.

"More or less." she said with a sly smile.

Lucy grabbed Emily's head. " Well, your lips are definitely swollen. Spill."
"Well, the First Lady walked in on us kissing in the hallway. After that she pulled me off to the side and basically told me that she had made a bet with the Press Secretary that Aaron and I would start dating. Then I told him about it, we confirmed that we were actually dating, and I think Alex Kirkman got paid tonight."

Her sister's eyes went wide. "His name is Aaron?" Emily hadn't meant to let that one slide, but she figured that Lucy would find out eventually.

Emily groaned. "Yes, Lucy. His name is Aaron Shore, and he's Chief of Staff."

"Finally, you actually tell me something about him!"
"And I'll keep you fully updated as long as you promise me that you won't go stalker on him. He works for the President. Look too far into him and the FBI will be right on your tail."

"I get it, I get it! I at least want to see what he looks like!" she exclaimed, pulling out her phone.

It only took about 30 seconds for her to get all wigged out again. "Oh, my god, Emily."

"What?"

"You didn't tell me he was hot!" she yelled.

"Was it not implied?"

"Ugh. You have to tell me these things, Em."

"Not really, Luc." Emily said. Just then her phone buzzed.

"Ooh, is that him?"

"Nope. It's the President. He wants me to come in about 30 minutes early tomorrow."
"Why?"
"No idea. That just means that I need to go to bed, and so do you."

"Fine."