I Don't Remember

Lucy woke up the next morning in a state of utter confusion. She was laying on top of her bed, wearing her clothes from the night before, and she had no idea how she got there.

"What the hell?" she asked no one in particular, before sitting up.

Bad idea. As soon as she sat up, an unbearable and dizzying headache accompanied by nausea hit her like a truck. It took every ounce of energy in her body to stumble into the bathroom and throw up.

She stood up and leaned against the counter for support as she tried to organize the millions of empty thoughts going through her brain. This wasn't a hangover. Anya had drugged her, she remembered that much.

Lucy took a deep breath and focused on keeping her center of gravity in check as she made her way to the kitchen, only to find Aaron standing there.

"Good, you're alive. Now your sister won't kill me."

"It's good to know you have your priorities in line, Aaron," she mumbled sarcastically. "So, how'd she react when you told her that psycho bitch roofied me?"

He took a deep breath.

"I didn't tell Emily. She's already stressed enough as it is, and not to mention, 7000 miles away. She doesn't need to worry about someone drugging her sister on top of all of it."

"Yeah. The last thing I remember was almost falling over outside the club."

"Well, you told me to fuck off when we were in the car, then you slapped my phone out of my hand when I tried to call Emily, before passing out." he explained.

"Well, thanks for not catching me," she remarked, sarcasm dripping from every word as she rubbed her head. "That's probably why my head's killing me."

"I did catch you. You have a headache because that's the after-effect of getting drugged."

She felt a sharp pain in her head and groaned, placing her head in her hands.

"Do I have to go to work today?" she whined.

"Yep."

"Alright, well I'm going to shower and get changed." she said, slowly walking into her room.

It wasn't until she was out of the shower and getting ready to do her makeup that she noticed the inch-and-a-half long cut on her forehead. Great, she thought. That was surely going to leave a scar. Lucy continued on with her makeup, painfully applying a ton of concealer on the scab that had formed over it. Halfway through her contour, she remembered Eliza. Lucy was supposed to call her once she got home, and she was probably freaking out by now. She searched around her room for ten minutes, only to find her phone sitting in plain sight at the end of the bed. She turned it on to find 39 frantic text messages and 15 missed calls from the best friend in question.

"Lucy, what the hell?" Eliza yelled after picking up.

"Sorry for not texting you. It must have slipped my mind."

"It's fine," she sighed. "Just don't scare me like that again, okay?"

"Okay. Hey, can I ask you something?"

"What's up?"

"Did you happen to feel weird at all when you got home?"

"Uh, no? Why?" she asked, incredibly confused.

"Anya roofied me. She must have put something in my drink, so I just wanted to make sure the same didn't happen to you."

"Oh my god, Lucy. How'd you get away from her?"

"I called Aaron and he came and got me. I passed out almost as soon as I got home, so I'm glad I called him when I did."

"Ah, so big sis asked her boyfriend to babysit while she was gone?"

"He's not babysitting me," she muttered into the phone with a tone that said 'Duh.'. "Although, I wouldn't be surprised if she told him to look after me."

They continued to talk until Lucy finished her makeup and got dressed. Heels would be difficult to walk in when you could barely walk in general, but she'd just have to deal with it.

She rubbed her temples in an attempt to get rid of the throbbing headache that was plaguing her as she sat in the passenger's seat.

"I think maybe you should just rule out clubbing altogether," Aaron suggested,

She tried to think of a witty comeback before realizing that he was right.

"Yeah probably."

Lucy tried to act normal as they entered the White House, but that was hard when the room was spinning. She managed to make her way to Seth's office, then plop down on the couch from exhaustion.

"The hell happened to you?" Seth asked.

Lucy groaned and rubbed her face in frustration.

"I almost got Cosby'd by my ex-girlfriend last night. If you want to know more, ask Aaron because I honestly don't remember half of it."

A/N: Okay, so, you have Damian to thank for the fucked up Bill Cosby joke. I am currently laying in bed feeling more pain than I have ever felt before. Softball tryouts are murder. So, there will definitely not be any uploads on Saturday, since I have a three-hour travel ball practice until 1 p.m. then a Twenty One Pilots concert at 7. That means I'll try to upload before then, but no guarantees.