Certain

"So, how much trouble did you get in this morning?" Leo asked as he approached her on her way back to Seth's office.

"Hey, you. I'm surprised that your security isn't keeping you at least 100 feet away from me at all times. Yeah, Emily yelled at me some but that was about it. How about you?"

"You don't want to know. Wait, are you off tomorrow?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I was thinking that since last night ended so badly, you might want a do-over."

"And what do you have in mind?"

"Lunch. There's a really good Italian restaurant in Dupont Circle. I'll pick you up at 11. Sound good?"

"Leo Kirkman, are you asking me out on a date?" she questioned, jokingly.

"I guess I am."

"Alright, I'm in."

Lucy dreamily recalled the conversation from the previous day while picking out her clothes for the date. She managed to settle on a long sleeved lace-up sweater dress, gray thigh high boots, a gray choker, and a gray beanie. Emily still wasn't too happy about her sister's fashion choices.

"Lucy,"

"Em, you know that I hate pants. This is what high-fashion looks like, and I hardly ever get to wear it since I work at the White House," she said, cutting her off before she could complain.

"Whatever," Emily sighed.

"Thank you."

"So, where's he taking you?" she asked, her tone changing entirely.

"I'll answer your questions if you tell me what happened between you and Aaron last night."

"Who says Aaron and I did anything?"

"Don't play dumb with me, sis. I saw the look in your eyes when you got home. Besides, you missed a few buttons on your shirt." Lucy teased.

"I'd sooner die than tell you anything."

"Fine. Leo's taking me to some Italian place in Dupont Circle."

"How much do you want to bet that there's going to be press?"

"It's almost as likely as you hooking up with Aaron last night. So, it's certain."

Emily hit Lucy's arm causing her to gasp in realization.

"You did, didn't you?" she yelled.

Emily opened her mouth to respond, but she was interrupted by a car horn.

"I think your date's here."

"We are not done with this conversation," Lucy said, grabbing her purse off the counter and heading out the door.

"Yeah okay," Emily yelled back.

She walked down to the parking lot, where a large black SUV was sitting. Leo, who was sitting in the backseat, rolled the window down.

"Do you ever wear pants?" he called out.

"Nope. I hate them," she replied, climbing into the seat beside him.

"What's so funny?"

She must have still had an evilly amused grin on her face.

"That's classified."

"Hey," Aaron said as she entered the office. She waited until the door was closed to begin talking.

"Guess who had the most enlightening conversation with her sister this morning?"

"What happened?" he asked.

"Lucy somehow knew about last night."

"What is she, a psychic?"

"No, she just has a keen eye for messy hair, missed buttons, and distant looks. She put two and two together."

"Well, she isn't here today, so," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Guess where she is, though?"

"Where?"

"On a date with Leo Kirkman, and she's not wearing pants."

"What?"
"Yeah, she hates them. All she wears now are super long shirts and thigh-high boots."

"Maybe you should try that no pants thing," Aaron smirked, causing her to scoff and lightly hit his chest.

All of a sudden, both of their phones buzzed.

"The President needs to see us," Emily said.

He let go of her and they walked down the hall to the Oval Office.

A/N: Okay, guys. Let me just lay it out flat for you, THEY HOOKED UP. Now, most writers would have written that scene, but I'm a bit different. I'm asexual, which means I experience no sexual attraction to anyone, and sex overall makes me uncomfortable. I have no idea what sexual attraction feels like which makes it absolutely impossible for me to write a sex scene. I apologize for that, but I think that having them hook up in general is good enough. I know this chapter was super short, I just got off of break and my writer's block is seriously affecting me. I promise tomorrow's will be longer!