last of the Aoi family

[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!Welcome to my first vampire knight Fic.The first chapter is just a big flash back of how you ended up with Kaien then Fast-forward to the age of 18.
The picture above is what you look like at 18.You can pick out your eye color and hair color.
Listening to the music is up to you.
Key
H/c-hair color
E/c-Eye color
M/f/n-Mother's first name
B/n-brother name]

|no ones pov|

10 years ago the Aoi family live happily with two son's and without  a care in the world.
"Okaasan!B/n is messing with me!"
Yelled a young pure blood with long
H/c hair.
"No I'm not,I was telling him a story."
The other argued glaring at his little brother.
"Now now settle down,B/n stop messing with him."

"B-but!"B/n said But was cut off by his Mother.

"No buts the only time M/n talks is when your trying to scare him,now apologize."

"Sorry M/n..."B/n apologized and the younger of the two nods forgiving him.The three sat together giggling.
"How's my beautiful family doing?"
Hiroshima said as he looked at his wife and two boys.
"Otousan!!!"The boys both yell running to him and giving their father a hug.
"Welcome home dear,How did everything go?"M/f/n said pulling back from the hug.
"Fine actually boys I need to talk to your mother for a bit then you can come back."One boy said okay and the other nods.

|Young m/n pov|

B/n takes my hand and leads me to our room but I stop walking.
"M/n I know what your thinking....Mister Kaien is going to protect us...so don't worry"
I nod feeling a bit more save.
From what I remember my mother said Shizuka Hio is trying to take me away for some reason...
"M/n~"

"????"I looked around confused until I hear it again.I told my brother that I have to use the bathroom.
"M/n come here..."

"Who...are...you"I said in a small voice looking around.
"My name is Shizuka,I've wanted to meet you for a long time.."The woman who was said to be ruthless,but she's so pretty that I could help but take a step closer.
"......"

"You don't take much do you?"
I shake my head no and she giggles.
"Would you like to come with me?"
She looks so sad and lonely as she held her hand out.I nod and reach for her hand But someone pulls me back.
"Don't you dare touch him!"It was okaasan and she held out a gun pointing it at Shizuka.
"My M/f/n it's been a while,where's Hiroshima?"

"I'm right here!"My father runs in and stand in front of us like a shield.
I tugged on my mother's dress.
"It's fine,we're here to protect you."
She runs her hand through my long hair But soon after My father screams in pain and blood landed on my face.
"....Otousan...."I felt tears fall down my face.
"Run M/n!!!!!!"mother yells handing me her gun while pushing me behind her near the door.
I shake my head no.
"Please go find Kaien and Run!"
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me and I found Kaien and we ran away.
I looked back for a moment and seen the house in flames.
~Time skip~
It began to rain but We finally made it to His house.
"Kaien,where have you been?"
A woman with cheery blonde hair asked worried.
"Hanami I need to speak with you."
There was also a boy around my age standing by the window.

|Young Kaname pov|

I felt someone looking at me from one of the corners of the room and I looked.