Sleeves up and secret's out

[A/n-If you are triggered by self-harm please read with conscious]
|previously on Zeros pov|
"No."He was being stubborn so I let him do as he pleases.
Im worried first my gun went missing and now the girl.What the hell is going to happen!
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«
|Now On zeros pov|
M/n was still holding me as he ran ahead of the others.His arms felt odd?
"She..here."

"You can't mean!"He nods and keeps running.I could smell her.
We were now behind the Night class dorm...Her smell was coming from the old Building.
"I can walk now."He nods and let's me down.
"Why..."

"We'll just have to figure out why she is here.."we enter the old dorm and followed her scent.
"I'm happy your here zero,M/n~"

"Maria?"I was confused to why that little brat was here.I don't understand where the hell is shizuka!
"No...that's shizuka..."

|no ones pov|
"Ding ding ding!You're so smart M/n!"
Shizuka yelled In a childish tone.
"You should calm down or they'll attack~"Ichiru said coming from the shadows surprising Zero.
"Ne~M/n-Chan why don't you show us what's under your sleeves?I couldn't help but notice that you always wear long sleeve shirts all the time~"

"Fuck off!"M/n yelled at shizuka who only laughed.M/n was ready to kill her but he couldn't do anything at the moment because ichiru was standing as her shield.
"What is she talking about...."Zero said turning his attention to the H/c male.M/n just ignored it and was focused on Shizuka.

"So mean~and here I thought you where this sweet Boy but I guess we all have our demons,no?"
At this point M/n's hands are shaking and static flying around his body.
"....Ichiru....move...."M/n's mood had changed completely!His eye turned red and his voice was very commanding and void of any emotion.
'What the hell is happening to M/n...'
Zero thought to himself backing away in order not to get hurt.

|Ichiru pov|
She went to far...at this rate he won't be able to control himself.He's an pureblood alpha.
"Good boy~"

"Wait you planed for this to happen!?"
I turned and yelled.
"Of course,you my dear played a big role!He won't hurt you so his anger will continue to boil up until he loses it!This will force him to remember what really happened that night~"
She said hiding behind me.
"Ichiru...move out of the way now!"

"I can't do that...."it was hard to control myself and keep in place.He was giving me a command and it took everything in me not to move.
Then a gust of wind shot past me and towards M/n but it didn't hurt him...Cloth from his Shirt fell to the ground.

Cloth from his Shirt fell to the ground

"

M/n..why!?"I yelled wanting hear an explanation but he kept his silence.
I could see tears in zeros eyes..
Was it because of the false memories...I-I can't do this anymore...seeing him like this is fucking horrible!
"Shizuka stop this Madness!Can't you see he's suffering!?We can't wait for his memories to return!"

"Only for one more day....because the day after tomorrow the snow ball will be held...now we should go."She grabs my arm and we disappear.

|M/n pov|
I finally calmed down and my powers are in check.
"Zero-"

I was cut off when he slapped me

I was cut off when he slapped me.I was so shocked that I stumbled back and fell to the floor.
"How could you do that to yourself!
Why would want to leave the people that love you the most!"I held my cheek and looked up at zero to see tears running down his face.
"I'm sorry...."

"I can't even look at you right now...I need to go..."Zero ran off before I could say anything else.
What have I done...I'm such an idiot!
I couldn't control myself and started scratching my neck but someone grabbed my hand.I thought it was zero but it Kaname.
"Stop..please"He dropped to his knees and hugged me.
"I'm sorry.....I'm so sorry"I cried into His should.Kaname was the only one that knew of my issue and I told him to tell no one.
"Come on let's get to fixed up...I do t what you to get an infection."I nod and held my head low in attempt to hide my face.
That night Kaname slept in my room.
I didn't have a problem with it because I was afraid to be alone.
Kaname sat on my bed as I took a shower.He said he wasn't going to leave my room so I gave him some of my clothes to wear to bed.
I was done showing and so I walked out to see Kaname by my bed putting on my shirt.I never realized how slim and feminine his body is until now...
I rapped my arm around his waist and buried my face into his neck.
"What's on your mind?"

"Nothing..."

"You can't lie to me....I know what your really thinking about.Your scared that zero hates you know,am I right?"I nod and pulling him down to the bed.Kaname moves a bit to where his head is on my chest.
"I still remember the day I found out."
~Flashback~
"Let me clean this up for you..."
Kaname said drying his tears.
I looked down at my arm.

"I'm sorry...please...don't hate..me"
Was all I could hear say to him but he shakes his head.
"I could never hate you...your just going through something...don't worry I'll be here for you...Forever and always"Kaname leans in and pecks my lips and hugged me.
"I'm sorry..."
~Flashback over~
"Just remember..."Kaname stopped talking for some reason,so when I looked down he hand fallen asleep.I tucked him in and left the room to find Zero and I found him by the fountain in the garden.
"What do you what..."

"I'm sorry...I-I never t-told you...Do you hate me?"
He turned to look at me.
"No...I just feel betrayed...I could never hate you.Just tell me when you having a hard time don't turn to harming yourself!"Zero walked over and hugged me.
"I'm glad.."

To be continued~
[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!Yeah this chapter had a dark tone to it but the next chapter will be more upbeat.
How did you feel when Zero slapped you?Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk.
Ja Mata ne!]

LMH🌹