sekushii~[Smut warning]

[A/n-Sorry if this is cringy!And for those who don't like Smut,you don't have to read.Oh yeah sekushii means sexy!Help yourself to the song above ]

|Ichiru pov|
I went to me room after parting with M/n,I had the urge to clean the closest,however when I opened it about 3 boxes fell down and what fell out of one made me blush.
Who the hell had this room before me!
It's still new!?
The box had Lots of*Couch*dilidos
And some cute clothes.
Wait it looks like they could fit me...maybe I should try them on and put them back...
I took of my clothes,folded them and placed them on my bed.I changed into the clothes I found and noticed it was a hoodie,so I put on some long socks.

I changed into the clothes I found and noticed it was a hoodie,so I put on some long socks

I feel cute~it barely fits me but who cares!It has a faint scent to it..hold on this is-
"Oh my god!"I could see my face turn in the mirror.This is one of the missing sweats that belong to M/n.
I sat on my bed..
This is like the holy grail to me...this sweater is drowning in his scent god~
I stared to fidget at bit at the overwhelming smell.
It wouldn't hurt....to relieve myself....
I looked at the box full of adult toys and pulled out a bottle of lube and a toy that was F/c...
I haven't done this in such a long time.
I covered the toy in lube after I took my underwear off.
God here goes..
I slowly insert the thick toy inside of myself.
"Ngh~"it felt so good,I pushed it all the way in and the bottom piece was firmly against my ass.My back was arched.I felt around and found a switch.
What dose this do?
Curiosity killed the cat because I flipped it.
"F-ahhhh~Ngh!"I was meet with a powerful vibrations.
"Ichiru?"M/n knocked on my door but he didn't open it!
Oh shit!He finished talking to Kaname?!What the hell am I going to do about this!
I was going to pull it out but the vibration was too strong and I kept letting mewls of pleasure.

|M/n pov|
I didn't hear anything from him so I opened the door.He was laying down in bed.
"You don't look to good...are you sick?"

"K-kah-Kinda...m-my stomach hurts a bit.."His face was redder than a tomato and he was moving around so much.
Why is there a box in the middle of the floor...that's not important right now.
"Do you want me to heal you?"

"N-no ah-I'm fine."
That sounded like a moan...a very sexy moan...I get it now~in on swift movement I pulled him into my lap and licked his Ear making him mewl cutely.
"M-nya~M/n-sama~"

"So wet~"I whispered against his neck and ran my hand down his chest and under the my sweater and pinched his perky bud.
"M/n-Ahhhhh~"

"Looks like this needs some attention~"I slid my other hand down to where the vibrating toy was and pulled it out To where the tip was still in,then pushed it back in slowly.
"D-don't tease m-ah-me"He moaned gripping on my arm and grinding his hips.
"You look so lewd in the mirror~"
I turned to where he could see himself.
"I-I'm not looking!"He whimpered as I violated him with the toy.

"Do you want the real thing?"I gripped the base of his manhood making him sigh irritation.
"Y-yes~"I uses my powers to pull the box closer to me and found rope.I smirked inwardly and tied him up,not only that I slipped on a cock ring.

"Then ride me~"I pulled away from him..

|Ichiru pov|
He tied my arms behind my back.
"I-I need help.."My legs we a bit shaky as he helped me hover over his Manhood.I lowered myself on to him.
Oh god~I-it's bigger that the toy!
I had to stop half way.M/n had a blush on his face as he bit his lip groaning.
"T-ah-the rest won't f-fit~"

"You won't know until you try~"He put both hands on my waist and slammed the rest inside me.
"F-FUCK-AHHH~"I screamed in pain and pleasure but mostly pleasure.
"Sorry..about that....but I couldn't help it your insides were pulling me in.."
I felt like pay back was for the best.
So I bite down hard on his shoulder and he moan!?
Looks like that backfired on....wait..is he getting harder inside me!?
"You just dug your grave as far as I know,I'm a slight Masochist~"
I could help but roll my hips.
"Tie my hand in the front so I can do this right."To my surprise he listened to me.I put my hands on his chest and start to bounce.The knot in my stomach was getting tighter,making it hard to continue.
"P-please ngh~Let me cum!"I moan out and he pushed my body down to meet his thrust.
"B-beg for it!"

"I beg of you allow me to cum!It's driving me crazy,please fill me up with your come because..god IM YOUR LITTLE SLUT SO PLEASE TAKE PITTY ON ME AND LET ME CUM!"
He bit down oh my neck and removed the ring and I came between us and he released inside of me.
"Ahhhh~"I was exhausted but still riding out my orgasm.I finally laid my head on his shoulder.
"I'm sleepy...and that was erotic~"
He got up which made me rap my legs around him.M/n laid on his back on the bed thing is he's still...inside me!
"I'm enjoying the warmth from your insides~"I blushed and laid my head near the crock of his neck and fell asleep.

To be continued~
[A/n-ummmm....did it suck?That's all I could say...So what did you guys think about the first Smut chapter and your Fuck buddy being ichiru?who do you want to be next?
Ja Matane~]

LMH🌹