The package and the crow

|M/n pov|
This morning Happens to be tiresome for me.I've been running around help Cross...
"Okay this is the last thing I need you to do for me then you can go back to the dorm and sleep."I sighed at the overly hyper man and took the envelope(?)with a number on it.
"Room 2134?!"I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and shook him.
"I know your angry but all I need is for you to drop it off!"Cross held his hand up in defense.The problem was that class is on the other side of the damn school!
I could cry right now,Zero knows this school better than me....
As I walk down the hall I noticed lots of people looking at me...
"Oh my god it's M/n-Senpai!"

"I've never seen him during the day before!"

"He's so handsome!"and soon I was surrounded by a flock of male and female students.I was bombarded with questions and in a panic I started looking for some type of gap and luckily for me I found one and took my chance and ran for all I was Worth.
"M/n-Chan why are you up?"

"Doing something for cross!"
I yelled running past yuki as the group followed me.
~Small time skip~
I was hiding around the corner form the group and noticed I've been running the wrong way this whole time!
"There he is!!!"I started running once again.I turn down the right hall only to be pulled into a room.
"Who the-!"

"If I were you I would be quiet..."
He put a hand over my mouth to prevent me from yelling.I nod in return.
Something about him is familiar...He reminds me of my brother but he seems demonic.
The day students ran by and sighed in relief as I looked out the door but when I turned around to see....a crow?
"What the hell!?"

"What?"

"......"I stood up and walked away as quick as possible.
I don't remember  drinking this morning....or anytime this weekend...
"You didn't have to leave me back there."

"Gah!Damn bird!"I went to grab him but he plopped down on my head.
"Was that M/n voice!?"

"Shit!"I had to run away but luck for me the room was at the end of the hall.I kicked the door,ran in and closed it behind me.
Someone clears their throat.
"Sorry?"

"May I ask why your here with a crow on your head?"I pat my body down In search for the package and it's gone.
Now I remember!when I was pulled into the room it must of dropped on the floor....Fuck!!!!
"Umm...I'll be back."I dashed out the room but ran back in.
"You...don't mind me taking the window,right?"The teacher and students gave me an odd look.
Guess not...time to take the leap of fate.
I opened the window and jumped out.
"You stupid pureblood!!!"The crow was screaming as I landed on the tree.
"Let me guess you can't fly?"

"I can...but my wing is injured..."I sighed softly and climbs out of the tree and start walking again.
"Otousan?"

"Minori,I need your help,you don't mind right?"

|Minori pov|
Otousan asked me to use my nose to find some package.So I rapped my tail around my waist and Fixed my Binnie
"Second floor...*sniff*..."I could feel my ears twitch.
I hear....lots of people...come this!!
Without a second thought I ran into a random room and tripped over something.
"Ow~What idiot left this on the floor.."
I flipped the package over to see a room number.
2134...oh that's at the end of this hall!
Wait what's that smell...Oh yeah ichiru said he was going to cook for me!Yay the foods ready!
I left the room in la-la land chatting the words food over and over in my mine.
I feel like I'm forgetting something important...I wounder what.
I made it back to the night dorm and walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.
"Oh there you are little one....say I feel like your were doing something important.."

"What made you...Oh god i forget the package!"Ichiru giggles and pats my head and rubbed between my ears.
"Don't worry little one,just tell me what to do."I nod and explained