09 | The Question

A/N: This is what you've been waiting for! The surprise visitor!

To my surprise, he was standing outside my door. It. Was. Nick. Oh god. How does he even know where I live? (A/N: For you Nick and Tori shippers, I told you there'd be moments with them! Warning: A moment can be ruined, too. Maybe by someone else...)

"I know we agreed on tomorrow night but ehh whatever." he said casually, coming in on his own.

"Great." I said.

"Let's get to work." I added, making Nick nod.

We were hanging out doing some research for a while. We were gathering a lot of information on atoms when we got interrupted. The door-bell rung. Again.

I opened it... to Austin. Oh boy. Oops. My mistake. I mean oh boys. (A/N: Love triangle moments! And like I said, moments can be ruined, lol.)

"Hey Tori, we should do some research now instead of tomorrow nigh-- what is he doing here?" Austin said, walking in to see Nick.

"Uhm. I mean, hi Nick. Watcha doing here?" he asked.

Well this was awkward. At least I wouldn't have to deal with this tomorrow night. All I could do is watch, which I did for a while...

''I'm here to do some research with Tori. You?" Nick responded, eyeing Austin.

"Same.'' Austin said, eyeing Nick right back.

This was gonna be a looong night. Help.

"Ok well, let's do this..." Austin said and so we did.

After maybe an hour-and-a-half-or-so of working, Austin insisted we take a break. I definitely had no problem with this.

"Soo. Watcha wanna do during our break?" I asked.

"Let's watch a movie!" yelped Austin. Nick eagerly nodded in agreement.

"Well, I have a pile of movies in my room, I'll just grab one, mkay?" I asked. Nick and Austin both agreed before I left the living room to find the pile of movies in my bedroom.

I reached my bedroom and headed for my desktop. There, upon my desktop were the pile of movies. After a moment of thinking, I picked the movie that I think we'd all like. I took the disk and walked back to the living room.

"What movie we watching?" Austin and Nick said simultaneously, eyeing each other after their question, making me giggle.

"Drum roll please." I said, a smile on my face. This made the two boys do a drum roll on the coffee table of the living room, the best they could.

"I picked... The Hunger Games!" I said, excitement in my voice.

Austin and Nick clapped. They were excited as well. Success!

I put the disk into the D.V.R. and jumped on the couch. Austin and Nick did the same. We were half-way into the movie. Which was amazing, by the way! So much for a break. Oh well. Anyways, we were half-way into the movie when Nick received a phone call.

After being on the phone for a moment, Nick finally hung up and sighed and said, ''Sorry guys, my mom's bugging me to come home. I'll see ya later." he said, getting up from the couch. He waved bye to us and gave me a wink before showing himself out.

After about a half-hour, I got extremely tired. The movie was almost over but I was too tired to even bother watching the rest.  I decided to rest my head on Austin's shoulder and just closed my eyes for a brief moment. Austin had no problem with this. This brief moment became the rest of the night.