A month later

It's been a month it was fun living with Shane but it was time to go home as I was driving home I got a call.

"Yello"

"S-Sam it's d-Dan"(danTDM)

There was some sobbing from the other line

"DAN WHATS WRONG" I was so worried he was like my best friend next to robert (RobertIDK) of course I can't wait to see him at vid con.

"My g-girlfriend now ex b-broke up w-with me"

He started to cry even more I was mad now I guess I'm going to England.

"It's okay Dan how about I come to England for a wile okay"

"O-okay b-bye sam"

"Bye Dan"

And with that I hung up maybe this is a sign for me to just move out completely I don't know maybe I could move in with Robert after taking care of Dan. I pull up in front of the house and hop out of the car and run into the house then run upstairs to get packed and get a plane ticket. After every thing I get a plan ticket and the next flight is 8:30 pm and it only 6:45 I need to go now.

I run past Ethan and he was about to ask what I was doing but had no time then I ran past mark then Tyler and at the door I was about to barge out of there then chica was standing there wagging her tail I pet her then gave a little kiss on the noes and said " I'll miss you the most chica" and ran out the door.

Time skip to air port to lazy

Mark called me about 4 time Ethan 6 and Tyler 12 they are cray Ethan is calling again and I sit down after the bag check and stuff. I pick up

"OMG SAM THANK GOD YOUR OKAY Where ar-"

"SAM WERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU" Tyler screamed

" I'm at the air port"

" and why are you there Sam" mark asked

"I'm going to see Dan his girlfriend broke up with him and he needs help"

"Soooo when are you coming back" Ethan asked

"I'm sorry but I'm not. after dans then I'm going to live with Robert"

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU BETT-"

The i hung up I'm not in the mood as I got onto the plane I thought Robert would be okay if I move in with him.