Chapter Two

The limo drove us quite a long way. On the radio "Stole my heart" came on and I found myself singing under my breath to all of Harry's parts and harmonising. "You have a pretty good voice." He said seeing as he was sitting beside me. I blushed bright red, "I'm just an average singer…nothing special." He tilted my head to look at his, "Well I think you are an amazing singer with what I just heard then." I blushed and looked down again, "You should her one of the songs that she wrote. It's really good!" Amber said from the other side of the limo, she was wedged between Louis and Liam and looked like she was in seventh heaven. "Amber! Shut it!" I said my head snapping up, she gave me an innocent smile that turned evil, "Come on I'm sure that it's not that bad." Said Zayn from the left of me, the guys all agreed. They wanted me to sing the song. "No! I mean it's not even finished writing it yet! And I don't have any music to go with it! I only have the chords and I—" Harry grabbed my hand and Zayn took the other, "Claridey-Cat?" I looked up at Amber, "Yes demon…" I sounded like a little girl, "Sing the song." I started to protest but she held her finger up to silence me, "Sing."

She knew that I didn't like singing, just as much as I hate wearing a bikini. I hate it with a passion. I cleared my throat, looked at the floor and let my hair cover my face, closed my eyes and started singing the song, but Louis cut me off, "Um, Clarissa, we kinda need to hear you when you're singing." I nodded and cleared my throat again and sang louder,

"When I'm with you, I see magic and princes, saving a young girl's life. Yeah when I'm with you, I feel like my whole world just slips away, and I'm sucked into the fairy-tale. Oh woah yeah yeah. I'm sucked into the fairy-tale. Oooo, woahoh, yeah, yeah. The fairy-tale."

I looked up to see everyone staring at me; I felt my confidence shoot through the ground and straight through the bottom of the earth. I looked up at Amber who looked like she was in shock as well, "See I told you I sucked! Now I've made a fool of myself in front of them!" I felt like bursting into tears. I put my head on my hands. I just felt like dying right then and there, until someone started clapping. Then the rest of the group joined in. I looked up to see everyone clapping. I laughed a weak laugh, "Why are you all clapping?" I said, I looked at Niall and he said, "Because you were so amazing. We were all stunned. We never thought a voice like that could come out of a girl like you." I blushed bright red and played with my hair, "really?" I was answered by a string of 'yes' or 'defiantly' or 'OMG yeah' I giggled, "You are just full of surprises aren't you?" said Harry, I turned to him and smiled, "You think?" He nodded, "Next thing we know you'll be playing the guitar and piano like a pro." Said Liam, I blushed and Zayn gasped, "You already do know how to play the guitar and piano like a pro!" Said Louis jumping up and hitting his head on the roof of the limo, we all laughed our heads off because he sat there rubbing his head. The limo which seemed to have stopped was very nice inside, the driver opened the door for us and we all piled out to be faced with a really nice looking house.

"I bags a room with a view!" Said Louis running inside the house first followed quickly by the rest of the boys, Amber and I hung back just walking slowly, Amber grabbed my arm, "Wait. I just want to let you know that… I like Louis. Okay so keep off him." I busted out laughing; she just looked so serious and full on business like. "I'm being serious. Just letting you know." And with that she walked into the house all cool like. I had a sudden feeling that she wasn't lying or mucking around but was actually telling the truth. I really hope Louis doesn't break her heart because she's had it broken multiple times before and I really hope she doesn't break Louis's heart because I don't want that for them.