Chapter Seven pt.2

(This is while Liam has kidnapped Clarissa and is running down the hall with her over his shoulder)

“Harry!” I squealed as I lost sight of him, “Clarissa!” I heard him yell as Niall giggled evilly, “SHUT UP I’M TRING TO SLEEP!” We heard Amber yell. Liam stopped, and nearly fell over, “Should we go help him lads?” He turned towards Niall so I was facing Zayn, I waved and he waved back and then I was facing Niall, “Hi.” I said, “Hi.”  He replied back, “Nah, we should leave him to suffer with the demon spawn.” Said Zayn sounding evil, they laughed like maniacs and ran down the hall into Louis’s room. “Liam! Put me down!” I screamed, he threw me on the bed. I rolled over onto my back and propped myself up on my elbows. I stared at all three boys, “So what do you think we should do with her?” Liam stroked his chin, Zayn sat on the edge of the bed and Niall yawned. I was still wearing my skinny jeans and blue singlet from yesterday.  I got up off the bed to look at myself in the mirror only to be pulled down again by Zayn. “Zayn…” I whined, “Let me go! I just want to look at myself I the mirror!” I whined again but he held me tight. I turned to look at him and he just smiled at me. I scowled at him, he moved his hand and it tickled.

 I squirmed and giggled. Zayn was curious so he did it again. “Zayn don’t!” I giggled trying to pry his hands away from my sides. He did which was a shock. “Hey boys,” Liam and Niall came over and stood in front of us, “I just figured what we can do with her….” Liam’s face lit up, “What!” He said basically jumping on us, “We tickle her!” And then Zayn and Niall had my arms and….I’m not sure how they did it….but they tied my feet to the bottom of the bed. “Don’t please…” I whimpered as Liam made him way over to me,  I felt his fingers go down to my waist and then started tickling. I was overcome with laughter. “Liam! Liam stop!” I gasped in between breaths, I looked up at Zayn and Niall trying to restrain against them but they were stronger. “Help me! Niall!” He just laughed like a crazy man. “Harry!” I squealed as Liam started tickling my feet. “No! Don’t tickle my feet! I’m really ticklish there!” I yelled at Liam but he just tickled away.

I was so ticklish on my feet it’s not funny. “Please…stop Liam…” I was able to gasp out before I ‘fainted’. I was using my awesome acting skills. “Clair?” I heard Niall said, he let go of my arm and I felt the bed move slightly. My feet were untied and then I felt someone’s hands on my neck. “Is she still breathing or did we actually kill her by tickle?” asked Niall worry seeping through his voice. “No you numbnut! You can’t kill a person by tickling them.” I heard Zayn say and then there was a slap and an “ow!” from Niall. Aw poor Niall. Well it services him right for not helping me! I thought. “I was just wondering. OMG! Harry’s gonna kill us!” said Niall, always a worry wart. “Why would he kill us?” Asked Liam, “Well we made his girlfriend faint!” said Zayn realising what Niall meant. “When is she his girlfriend?” Asked Liam, I heard something in his voice but couldn’t pick up what it was. “I was just guessing cause you know…they slept together last night and they kissed before and yeah…” Said Zayn quietly, I took this opportunity to sneak a peek. They were sitting around me and I could easily get up and run out of the room. “That doesn’t really mean that they’re going out.” Denied Liam why is he denying it? I thought, my eyes now fully opened. I saw my chance. I bolted upright and ran out of the room before the boys even realised what happened. I slammed the door shut and put a chair under the door handle. I ran down the hall and was about to enter Harry’s bedroom when I heard a conversation.

“So did you?” I heard Amber say, what on earth are they talking about? I thought, “I’m going to. It’s not official. She still has to answer.” I heard Harry say than I heard Amber squeal and jump. “You should just ask her, no wait you should just walk up to her and say,” I heard Amber pause for a dramatic effect, “Hey babe you are now my girlfriend.” She tried to do a guy voice but it went completely wrong. “Never do that again.” I heard Louis say, what on earth could that—OMG! Harry wants me to be his girlfriend! I swear I stopped breathing, then Harry said, “I don’t want to do it like that, she’s too fragile for me to just walk up to her and do that. I want to do it romantically.” I heard clothes crumple as if someone was getting dressed. I was still too shocked to move. “I want it to be special. Like what Louis did for you.” He wants to make it special… I thought still not being able to breath, “I’m gonna go get my princess back.” I heard shuffling around then Amber said, “Well, be careful, I heard that they have dragons.” He was standing right there in front of me. Move! MOVE YOU IDIOT! I yelled at myself but I didn’t move a muscle. “Ha, ha very funny.” His face was turned into the room but I saw him smile, his dimples growing wide making my heart flutter. “Get going Romeo.” I heard Louis say, Harry started walking and I didn’t move so he ran into me, his face showed the same shock that I wore on mine, “Did…Did you hear…” he turned his head towards the room again, “Hear any—” I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him; I broke the kiss and looked him straight in the eye, “Yes.” I said.

 His face lit up with the biggest smile I’ve seen. He picked me up in a hug and spun around. I laughed as Harry yelled at the top of his lungs, “Thank you! Thank you so much!” He dropped me back on the floor just as the hall filled up with the rest of the group. “What’s going on here?” said Liam leaning against the wall arms folded across his bare chest. “Clarissa is my girlfriend!” smiled Harry and wrapped his arms around my waist and stood behind me. “AW! Now you can finally have your pop star boyfriend.” Said Amber standing next to Louis, I smiled at her “Now you don’t have to dream about snogging Harry. You can do it for real now!” I glared at her as the boys chuckled, “You dreamed about kissing me?” I turned in his arms, “Well what girl wouldn’t?” I smiled at him then stood on my tip toes to kiss him.