Chapter Fourteen

The next day everyone decided that we would go and hang out on the property and go for a picnic. I was packing my back pack with some snacks when someone walked into the kitchen. The hairs on my neck stood up, sending shivers down my spine all the way to my toes, Louis... I turned around and I saw blue eyes. “Hi...” he said, I swallowed and managed to stammer out a response, “What’s wrong?” he said, his eye brows coming together, “Nothing...” I said, and turned back to putting the chips into the bag, he stood there for a moment before turning around and getting a glass of water from the cupboard, I need to tell him...maybe he feels the same way and we’ll be able to work it out...NO! Seriously Clarissa you are so thick! Do you seriously expect- “Rissa?” I looked up to see Louis standing closer than before, I jumped back in surprise.

 “What are you doing?” I gasped, I sounded really breathless for some unknown reason...Louis looked at me with confusion, “I asked you to move so I could get a drink...” I turned around and saw that I was standing in front of the sink, “Oh...sorry...” I grabbed my bag and started to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back, “Are you sure something’s not wrong because you’re acting all weird...especially around me...” Oh my gosh! He’s figured it out! I am so dead! I don’t know what I’m gonna do! Say SOMETHING! “Ugh, yeah I’m fine...I think it’s just finally getting to me that I’m dating you.” He cocked his eyebrow up and I realised what I said.

 “No! Not like that! I just meant-I meant to say Harry-not you-I-It’s-Oh my gosh!” I sighed and rested my head against the sink and stayed there for a moment while Louis stood there laughing his head off. He wrapped his arms around me for a hug...but as soon as his arms went around my waist he stiffened all over. He was completely still. I felt shivers, pins and needles, hot flushes and electric rush through my body...and I’m pretty sure that Louis was feeling the exact same thing... I pulled away and walked into the sink. Louis leaned close and had his hands on either side of me resting on the sink, encasing me between his arms. “What was that...” it almost sounded like he was asking himself, his hot breath was on my face, sending Goosebumps up my arms, “I don’t know...” I breathed back; he looked up at me with those bright blue crystals. “I...I just...want to...try...something...” He said in a bare whisper, I held my breath.

He put one hand around my waist and the other around my neck and pulled me close; he pressed his lips lightly against mine, just a feather touch, before he pulled away and leant his forehead against mine and let out a breath. I was about to say something when he smashed his lips onto mine. His grip tightening, I felt my hands go around his neck, to his cheeks and pull him closer to me. It was absolutely magic.

Everyone says that once you’ve had your kiss with your true love your see fireworks but sometimes a kiss is just a kiss till you find the one you love. A hug is just a hug till you find the one you're always thinking' of. A dream is just a dream till it comes true. This kiss it's that kiss ... that one you lose yourself in when you realize that you don't want to kiss anyone else and that you are in love; the world around you disappears except you and that person; or in my instance, me and Louis. Kissing Louis was like...dancing in the rain. It is an exciting kind of sensation that you can't help but fall in love with....

He pulled away, both of us panting, breathless from how passionate we felt just then. We stood still for a moment then someone gasped from behind Louis. He turned around in surprise and standing there with tears in her eyes...was Amber....