Chapter 11: Party Hard

I wake up to the sun shining in my face  and I feel like I've been dead for a long time. Mom and Mama didn't wake me up for dinner. The holo maids must've told them how I came in. I sigh and get up. I take my time getting ready for school. Today, I don't really care if I'm late.

I get to school around lunch time so I just sit at my table.

"Kade!", I turn to see Sam jogging over.

"What's up Sam?"

"Yesterday Em went too far.", she sits.

"Forget about it. Yesterday is old news. What's up?"

"We need to get out and do something. Staying in this enclosed area is starting to make us go nuts.", Sam sighs.

"Tell me about it.", Beck sits, "I just checked out a cheerleader. We definitely need to do something."

"What do you guys mean?"

"I mean we should go on a rode trip to the city and party it up!", Sam jumps up like she just concocted the perfect plan.

"In my car, right?", I say monotonically.

"Look Kade, just because you can get play whenever you want from Em doesn't mean we do. Some of us don't want taken or used goods.", Beck jeers.

"Fuck you Beck.", Em says as she takes a seat beside me.

"Come on Kade, we'll all probably be living in the shit hole for the rest of our lives. Might as well get some city girl play while we're young and stupid.", Sam bumps my shoulder and I crack a smile.

"Okaaaaay", I raise my hands in defeat.

"Great than let's leave tonight since it's Friday."

We formulate a plan and all leave school after lunch to get ready.

I go into my closet and put on a black ripped crop top with red printing that ironically says "monster", black knee-high capri pants, a red belt, and black boots. With a few hours left I sit on the couch and project some reality show off my HDS. In the show there are two edgy looking girls arguing. One of the girl's hair is an undercut and her hair's black. I really like the hairstyle but it's a little delinquent-ish. Oh wait, who gives a shit? Since I'm such a monster, I might as well look like one.

I turn my HDS to some loud rocker music and call my holo stylist.

"Yes Master Kaideen?"

"Cut my hair like that", I point to the display, "And make it white but keep my roots looking brunette"

"Yes ma'am."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I drive to Sam's house and message her. All three of them come out. They usually meet up at Sam's to get picked up by me. I haven't brought them home for obvious reasons.

"Whoa shit who are you?!", Beck yells and I laugh.

"Kade... niiiiice!", Sam gives me a high five.

I pull out and catch look at Em, who hasn't said anything yet, "Like what you see?"

"You...you look hot Kade. I want to fuck you right now.", she responds.

"Okaaaaaaaaay. Enough of that.", Sam yells over Beck and Em's boisterous laughter.

We drive for two hours singing and laughing until we get to the city.

"Okay so hottest club tonight is North Star. Let's go there.", Sam says.

We arrive at the club and, though I definitely won't admit it, I'm hella nervous. Sam talks the bouncer into letting us in. Or should I say, flirts with her until she's a giggling mess and let's us in in hopes that Sam will get drunk enough to give her some candy later.

"Next time, it's on you.", Sam elbows me.

"Whatever.", I laugh.

We head to the bar and I ask for a whiskey.

The bartender sizes me up, "Are you even legal missy?"

I lean over the bar and smirk, "Depends on whose asking usually. So, since it's you, yes?"

"Because I'm the bartender, of course.", she laughs. For an older woman, she's pretty cute.

"I wouldn't ask just any bartender to serve me whiskey using their mouth."

The girls whistle and holler.

"Alright hot stuff", she pours some whiskey into her mouth and I help myself. Even after the whiskey's all gone I grab the back of the bartender's head and kiss her for longer. She pushes me back, panting.

I lick my lips, "Tasty."

"Y-you girls", her flustered face is visible even in the poor lighting of the bar, "drink free tonight. Now get out of here before I find more alternative cups for you.", she winks at me, serves us, and walks away.

We all laugh, "Nice job Kade!", Beck slaps my back.

Now with entrance and free drinks, we hit the dance floor. The time blurs with how much fun we're having and when the clock strikes midnight the music stops.

"What the hell?", Em says.

I look at Sam and she shrugs. We're supposed to be able party until just before sunrise. What's going on?

"Ladies do you know what time it is?", the DJ calls out.

"Midnight!", the crowd screams and the club goes dark.

There's a flashing light above us and everyone clears out of the area of it so we follow.

The light goes out for a whole minute and when it comes back on three masked girls are in the center of it. The crowd screams. The music comes back on and the girls start dancing like it's a routine that they've been practicing, they move in sync.

"Now. Who's feeling lucky tonight?"

"I AM!!", a few people in the crowd yell.

"I SAID WHO THINKS THAT THEY'RE WORTHY ENOUGH TO DANCE WITH THE QUEEN?!", the DJ screams and the spotlight shines against the neon green and blue hair of the girl in the middle. She rips off her mask, revealing fierce golden eyes that look over the crowd in arrogance.

I don't know if it's the drinks or the air that cause it but I step forward, "Kade what're you-", Em starts when the spotlight hits me and a few other people.

"WE HAVE OUR CONTENDERS! TO THE BAR!!", the DJ says and we're rushed to the bar.

I realize too late that this is a drinking contest and sure I have some endurance but against these grown, even more experienced women, how am I to win?

We start with one shot of something hot, vodka? Then more and as I'm about to drink what feels like my twentieth the DJ yells again, "WE HAVE OUR WINNER!!"

What? I look around and the other competitors are gone. What the? How? I can't finish my thoughts because I'm lifted from my chair and carried over to the golden eyed beauty.

I'm standing again and face to face with those fierce golden eyes, "Hi", I giggle in a drunken stupor. She just smiles and before I know it we're dancing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awaken to sunlight blinding me. I reach over to my beside table for the button to close my curtains but it's not there. What I touch is much softer. I look over to see that what I'm touching is the breast of some random girl that I've never seen in my entire life. I sit up speedily. What the fuck happened? Where's Sam, Em, and Beck? I look under the blanket and I feel like I'll throw up. We're naked. Which means my secret's out.