Chapter 3

NIKKI'S (P.O.V)

I watched the road with its black rough surface. It never ceases to end. I watched as the ground blurred into colors of greens, blacks, whites, and yellows.

As I continued to watch my mind started to drift off.

What would happen now. What would happen to Lexi and I. Would things ever be normal, we aren't exactly normal to begin with but I meant would they ever be where I didn't have to be running for my life. Worrying that someone was going to kill my sister or someone else that I loved. I just didn't want to have any other obstacles in the way.

I drifted off into sleep.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

HOURS LATER......

I slowly started to wake up. I looked over at Jace.

He didn't take off his eyes from in front of him. There was a smile on his face. "We're here." He said as he slowly turned to me.

I turned to look at what he had been looking at.

I felt like I couldn't breath.

In front of me was a castle. It was my dream house. Flowers surrounded the outside of the castle.

"Show off," I barely heard Alex's snide remark. From his remark I could see that this is Jace's house.

"It's beautiful," I said smiling as I turned to look at him. "You're more beautiful though," he said.

I felt my cheeks burning up by his comment.

It was still early so we got all of our stuff inside. I decided to go for a run on Jace's property around noon.

I could feel him watching me as I ran. He watched me through the windows of the house but I couldn't pinpoint which one's because he moved around a lot. I could tell that he was doing this on purpose to play around with me.

I went inside. I closed the door behind me. As soon as the door shut I was pushed back against it.

"Jace get off of me, i'm sweaty and I stink."

"I don't care."

I pushed him off of me and I saw him stumble a bit. "Damn babe you're strong."

"If I was weak do you think I'd be fighting vampires." I stated.

I saw him roll his eyes a bit and smile.

"Now excuse me because this witch needs a cold shower. So show me to my room again before I get lost."

"My house isn't that big," he told me.

"Sure keep telling yourself that."

His house is a castle how can it be small.

He took my hand and started to drag me to one of the rooms.

As he opened the door to one of the rooms I was hit by his scent all over the room.

"This is your room isn't it?"

"It was, now its our room." He gave me a playful look.

"Don't get your hopes up we're only sleeping together." After I said that it hit me how dirty it sounded.

"You can call it whatever you want princess."

I playfully punched him.

"Shut up, you know what I meant."

I walked to my suitcase that was already in his room and grabbed some clothes out of it.

I could feel Jace watching my every move. Than I felt him stare at my ass as I was bending down. I stayed bent a little while longer just to tease him.