Chapter 12

"STOP, JUST PLEASE STOP!" For once the screams waking me up are not my own. I sit up with speed I haven't gotten used to yet.

After I woke up three days ago, my senses had heightened. I could hear footsteps on the otherwise of the house, see individual dust particles, smell the blood flowing in others veins, and feel things I couldn't feel before. I had started to drink blood ever since then, but I was still unstable and couldn't go back to Washington yet. Nikki was refusing to incorporate blood in her diet yet.

"JACE, ERIC CALM DOWN AND LET ME EXPLAIN?!" Nikki begs, snapping me out of my thoughts. I use my newly acquired super speed to run to her room.

"Is this why you didn't want me to sleep in the same room as you? NIKKI LOOK AT ME! HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING AROUND WITH HIM!?!?" Jace shouts. I round he corner and stop, surprised by the sight. Nikki is standing behind Eric with her robe slightly open exposing her bra slightly. Eric and Jace are glaring at each other and I know that one wrong word or movement and all hell will break loose.

"Nikki, come here." I quietly let my presence be known to the trio. Nikki almost runs to my side. As soon as my arms wrap around her, she buries her face in my shoulder and starts to cry. Xavier appears just then and nods at me.

I take Nikki to my room and sit her down on the unmade bed. "I'll be right back, okay?" I tell her quietly. I run back to her room. Xavier is standing in between of Jace and Eric. I walk up to Jace and slap him across his face. "That's for insinuating that my sister is a slut." I say calmly before slapping him again. "This one is for making Nikki cry." I slap him one more time. "And this one is for waking me up so early." With that I leave.

I come back to the room and Nikki is still crying. Seeing as she's my other half, I can feel her pain. I sound proof he room with a simple spell and crawl onto the bed next to her.

"Nikki tell my your side of the story." I say and she slowly nods.

"I went out for the night to a club about two hours away. I just wanted to forget about my problems for a night. I saw someone's back and I thought it was someone I knew, so I went up to him and it was Eric. He told me that he had info about John, so I brought him here so we could talk. I told him to wait for me while I changed out of the clubbing clothes. I came out and he started to kiss me and I told him no. I swear that I told him no. He told me that John wanted to get others to help him out of his mess. Other covens I mean. And then he started kissing me and that's when Jace came in and....and....I feel terrible." By the end she's sobbing again.

"Okay, okay. Nothing's your fault. Just sleep." I comfort her. I wake up to Xavier crawling next to me on the bed.

"Go back to sleep. It's all settled." Xavier whispers. My eyelids begin to droop and I fell asleep once again.

For the first time since I woke by myself, not to my screams. To my left Nikki was still sleeping and to my right Xavier is still fast asleep. I turn towards Xavier and watch as his chest rises and falls.

He's laying on his back with one arm under me and the other over his face. I lay my head on his chest and his arm around me tightens subconsciously. I realize how lucky I am to have such an amazing soulmate. The sound of Xavier heart lulls me back to a light sleep but I wake up when Nikki starts whimpering in her sleep again. I try to move toward my sister but Xavier has a death grip on me.

"Nikki, honey, it's going to be okay." I whisper as I hold her. She stops whimpering and sighs.

"Xavier she need Eric AND Jace. Can you go get them and please tell them that if hey even think of fighting I'll kill them." I snarl the last part. Im in no mood to be messed with today.