If Areoplanes Were Shooting Stars

I groaned as I heaved myself off the couch, and staggered towards my pinging laptop. I logged in to find an email from... Markiplier, Pewdiepie, LordMinion777, Muyskerm and CinnamonToastKen?
I blinked in confusion and opened the email.

'Why hello there darling dearest RazorFiend... or shall we say... Ripley Reynolds? Mwahahaha we know who you are...
Actually, Jack told us, we know all about you, and we were wondering if you two lovebirds wanted to come and meet us in Los Angeles, California! We are planning to all get together, Felix is already here from Sweden, Wade and Bob are arriving from Ohio tomorrow, Ken from Mississippi, and, well, I am obviously here already, so we are sending you two tickets to LA to spend a week with us!!! We will see you in a couple of days!

Later Loser,
Mark, Wade, Felix, Bob and Ken
Xoxo :)

I stared at the email, and re-read it. I couldn't believe this. I ran to get my phone.

"-and they are sending us tickets!"
I finished explaining the email to Jack, who quickly logged into his own gmail account and found a similar email.
"Well then, I guess you better pack your bags, because Mark is not one who will take no as an answer when he has something fun planned out!" He said. I agreed, and hung up to find my suitcase.

I spent a couple of hours packing, choosing outfits, packing my makeup and throwing in some headphones, my computer and charger, and phone accessories. I decided to only take the bare minimum. I jumped at the sound of a loud nick at my front door. I quickly jogged downstairs and threw open the door, to find Jack leaning against the doorframe, waving two plane tickets in the air. I felt my eyes widen, and I squealed in excitement, clapping my hands.
"Omg we are actually going!" I squealed. From Miami to LA, my excitement levels were through the roof! I began bouncing up and down in the spot. With my black ripped jeans, black skull top and black beanie, I must have looked like some demented goth bunny. Jack just laughed and pulled me inside to discuss the details of the flight.

I woke up the next morning on the couch, snuggled up to Jack's side. I poked the sleeping leprechaun in the cheek softly.
"Oi, Jackaboy, wake up," I whispered. Then I had an idea. I quietly wiggled up so I was right beside his ear. Then I took a deep breath.
"TOP OF THA MORNIN TO YA LADDIES!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. Jack shrieked and jumped off the couch, falling in an ungraceful heap on the floor while I pissed myself laughing, almost falling off the couch myself.
"Hahaha, oh god you should have seen your face!" I teased. Jack rolled his eyes and smirked.
"Whatever," he grumbled good-naturedly. I grinned.
"So what time is the flight?" I asked. Jack thought.
"11:30am the tickets said," he replied. I flew off the couch.
"Then lets go! It takes half an hour to get to the airport and it's already 9:00am!!!" I shrieked.
Jack laughed at my enthusiasm and jumped up to grab the bags. I helped him drag them out to his Lambo out the front. (AU, Jack's car is the one he created in Forza Horizon 2, in bright lime green.)
I couldn't help but squeal as we got into the car. Jack rolled his eyes affectionately.
"Just wait until we get into the plane, alright?"

We finally made it to the airport. I couldn't wait to arrive in LA, but we had to first stop at Guatemala. I just wanted to fly straight to LA. I began humming "Areoplanes" to myself as we waited in line.
"Can we pretend that Areoplanes in the night sky were like shooting stars?" I sung quietly. Jack snorted and punched my cheek.
"Haven't all your wishes already come true?" He asked me jokingly. I snorted and squirmed in my seat, impatient for the plane to arrive. I kept messing with Jack's glasses, which he put on to read the flight signs. I new I was being annoying, but I was waaay to wound up to sit still!

Half an hour later, we were in the plane and airborn. I began squealing again, and got my phone out to take photos over Jack's lap of the gorgeous view. Jack kept his arm slung over my shoulders, and I snuggled into him. My head fit into his shoulder perfectly, and I closed my eyes, inhaling his musky smell. I felt myself drift off.

I felt myself being jostled around, and I could feel arms supporting me under my legs and back. I could feel the sway of someone walking and snuggled into the solid chest at my cheek. I felt a vibration beneath me as I was placed into some sort of seat. I couldn't open my eyes, too exhausted to wake up. I felt someone brush a price of hair away from my face, and I faded out again.

I opened my eyes blearily to find Jack, asleep beside me. We seemed to be in some sort of taxi, or cab. I nudged Jack to wake him up.
"Jack, we're here!"
Jack jolted and opened his eyes. He playfully pushed my extremely close face away, and handed some cash over the the cab driver, thanking him as we collected our bags from the boot. I looked toward the huge house in front of us. The sky was starting to darken. Jack took my hand and walked us up to the front door. He banged on the door as loud as he could.
"OH MARKIMOO!!!!! HEEEEERE's JACKIE!!!!!"
I laughed at Jack's Shining quite, and jumped back as the door flew open, revealing a large, bright-red haired man. The man broke into a grin.
"Ripley, Jack!" He yelled, lunging at us to sweep us up into a huge hug. Jack and I laughed as we fought for breath. I never noticed how small Jack was until he was beside Mark.
"Hey Mark," Jack and I relied in sync. Markiplier grinned and ushered us inside.
"Come in, the others are in the lounge!" He pushed. I rolled my eyes as the muscly guy shoved us in.
What were we in for?