Thrown To The Tigers

I shyly followed Jack and Mark into the lounge room of Mark's enormous house. There we were met by a crush of male bodies. Laughter filled the air.
"Hey Jackaboy," Felix shouted. Wade came over with Ken and shook my hand, introducing themselves.
"Hey, yeah, I've been watching your channels for years!" I told them. Bob came over too, and gave me an adorable hug. Felix then topped the cake by actually picking me up over his shoulder and taking off down the hall. A screamed and laughed as the rest of the gang tried to chase us, but the Swede was way too fast for their clumsiness. Felix put me down in a small office room.
"C'mon, lets hide!" He said in his thick Swedish accent. I grinned and nodded. We both climbed under the desk and waited quietly, stifling our giggles.
This was like a dream come true. These guys were my heroes. And flipping Pewdiepie, the first YouTuber I ever watched, was helping me hide from LordMinion777 (Wade), CinnamonToastKen (Ken), Markiplier (Mark), Muyskerm (Bob) and the most crazy one of all, Jacksepticeye, Jack, my boyfriend. I shook my head, unable to fully process the amazing events.
Just then, Felix clapped a hand over my mouth. I looked at him with wide eyes, and he motioned towards the doorway, then made a shush gesture at his lips. I nodded, and grinned.

An hour later, after the guys had finally found us, we were all sitting around the massive dining table. It was around about 2am by that point, but all of us were too hungry to sleep just yet. Mark pulled out some chips and chocolates and Wade made some hot chocolate with marshmallows. We all settled down onto the two couches, squished up all together with me, Jack, Mark and Wade on one couch, and Bob, Ken and Felix on the other. Even though it was a tight fit, it was extremely comfortable.
Jack hung his arm around my shoulders as he sipped his hot chocolate. I took a sip of my own, and snuggled into his side. I felt my eyelids begin to feel heavy, and I vaguely noticed Ken falling asleep on Bob's shoulder. I let my eyes flutter shut, and as I did, I heard Jack whisper softly in my ear.
"Go to sleep, I love you..."

I opened my eyes to Mark's face only inches from mine. I flinched and laughed, and he quickly held a finger to his lips. I raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the man. Mark smirked wickedly, and leaned over to Jack, who's head was snuggled into my hair. Mark motioned toward the sleeping leprechaun and I knew what he planned. I carefully extracted myself from Jack's grip, and gently kissed him on the lips, feeling him stir, and try to deepen the kiss. I quickly pulled away, and Mark leaned in, putting his face right before Jack's, like he had done to me, and licked his lips so they were shining. He put on a husky, low voice.
"Huh, Jack? What..."
Jack's eyes flew open at the sound of Mark's voice, and almost screamed in horror as he realised what he thought had happened. He scrambled back and falling off the couch, scrubbing at his mouth and spluttering.
"Urgh, Mark, what the fuck?" He yelped in disgust. Mark and I exploded in laughter, slapping the floor as we tried to breath. Realisation dawned on poor Jack's face.
"Oh you bastards!" He laughed. I walked over and held my hands out to help him up.
"I'm sorry Jackie," I apolagised sweetly, "we just couldn't resist!"
Jack narrowed his eyes at Mark.
"You two hang out for 10 minutes and you've already turned her against me? screw you Mark!" He said, laughter in his voice.
Wade, Ken and Bob had woken up from Jack's screaming, although Felix was still asleep, snoring on the couch in Ken's lap. The rest of us got up and began to collect our belongings.
It was time for a day out!

I walked side by side with Jack, half the group in front of us, half behind. We were headed to Los Angeles Zoo, and I for one, was extremely excited.
We bundled into two cars, Mark's red Kia, and Ken's black Corolla. Jack and I ended up carpooling with Mark, and Bob, Wade and Felix went with Ken. Mark pulled out of the driveway and turned up the stereo. I listened to the CD for a moment, then broke into a grin.
"WELL I KNOW YOU'RE LAYING BACK..!" I screamed out at the top of my lungs. Jack laughed as Mark almost drove off the road.
"God damn it Jack, you didn't tell me she liked Get Scared too," he complained, trying to turn the music off. I slapped his hand away, cackling and singing as loud as I could.
"WELL JUST LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE, DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THE SUN, LOVE!"
I collapsed in a fit of giggles as the song ended. Mark pouted.
"I thought I only had to worry about Jack making me deaf," he whined. Jack grinned and kissed me softly on the temple.
"You have a lovely voice," he said cheerfully. "You could even be up on the leaderboard next to me!"
I feigned shock and fought the green haired boy playfully. Mark's voice cut through from the front seat.
"Kids! Stop this fighting or I swear to god I will turn this car around!"
The entire car filled with laughter. By the time we arrived at the zoo, our faces were bright red, and we were gasping for breath. I ran ahead, tugging at Jack's hand.
"Come on Jackie, I want to see the bats and the tigers and the elephants!"
Jack's contagious laugh reached my ears.
"Well slow down, or else the others might pay someone to throw you in with the tigers for lunch!"
I heard Ken and Wade talking loudly, and Felix was scampering after me and Jack, Mark got on his heels. Bob stood beside us.
"So, what do you wanna see first?" He asked me. My face broke into a grin.
"Everything."