Future Hearts

One Year Later...

Jack screamed as his character died a violently gruesome death on the computer screen. I yelled in triumph as I dodged an attack, and killed the exact same zombie that had killed Jack. Jack threw his arms up in the air and yelled at the video camera set up behind the screen.
"WHAT?! NO WAY! SHE IS SUCH A CHEATER!"
I looked at Jack with an open mouthed look of horror on my face.
"I fucking avenged you, you ignorant leprechaun!" I flung back at him. I heard a chorus of laughter in my headphones.
"Jack, stop being such a cry baby," Mark chuckled. I heard Bob and Wade practically choking as they laughed.
"I love how you two name call," Felix chortled.
"Yeah, Ignorant Leprechaun, Fucking Fried Potato, Brussel Sprout, Ass Puncher, the list goes on," Ken listed off. Bob spoke up.
"Yeah, and notice how it's mainly Ripley who is doing the colourful name calling?" He pointed out.
"Yeah, Jack just screams in colourful swearwords when he dies, or we gang up on him," Mark replied.
Jack crossed arms and pouted. I giggled.
"Aww guys, Jackipoo is upset!" I taunted. The laughter rose up again, along with a disappointed groan as Wade's character died.
"Yeah, well if someone doesn't fucking revive me, I'm gonna have a fucking rainbow shitting out my mouth in a minute!" Jack back.
Not surprisingly, nobody did, and we all spent the next five minutes gasping for breath as Jack spectated our characters and made very colourful little remarks.
God I loved YouTube sometimes.
"Well, that does it for this episode of Slayed," Jack said to the camera, after we all agreed to finish the gameplay for now.
"THANK you guys, so much for watching this video, if you LIKED it, PUNCH that like button, IN the face, LIKE A BOSS!!!!! And, high fives all round! Whapish! Whapish! THANK you guys, and I will SEE all you dudes...INTHENEXTVIDEOOO!"
I finished my own outro, and clicked exit out of the game, saying goodbye to Mark, Wade, Ken, Bob and Felix, before closing my computer.

Just in time.
I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a small, green haired munchkin.
I laughed as Jack began to tickled me.
"Jack! Stop!" I screamed, thrashing around, my glasses slipping off my face. Jack smirked evilly.
"Nope. This is payback for setting me up back there," he chuckled.
"You bitch! Let me GO!" I screamed as he worked his fingers into my neck. I snapped my chin down like a turtle, causing Jack to laugh. He quickly bent his elbows like he was doing a push-up, and kissed me. Only it didn't end up being just a peck. I flung my arms around the back of his neck, pulling the poor Irish lad down on top of me. I giggled as Jack tried to escape, and failed miserably. He eventually managed to wriggle enough so that he was laying on his side, pressed up against me. I grinned.
"You're such a bad loser," I teased. Jack smirked.
"Well I managed to make you fall in love with me, so I must be a winner," he replied, as the sunlight glinted off the silver engagement ring around my left ring finger, matching the silver band on his own finger.
I smiled.
I really loved this little Irish, nerdy, lovable YouTuber.