Romano Brothers

Chapter IV

Sky was out with her neighbors for lunch. She's with the Romano brothers, Vincent, Kevin and Marcus. They've been friends since forever and they treated her as one of the Romano brothers as well. They taught her how to ride a bike and the skateboard. They were also bandmates. She plays the lead guitar, Vincent, 21 and the oldest is on drums, Kevin, 19, is on Bass guitar while Marcus, youngest and at the same age with her is on vocals and rhythm guitar.

"I thought we're going to have lunch? why are we here?" Marcus asked, they were inside a cafe shop as Kevin literally shoo them in.

"Wait lang I'll just finish my Milk tea, I miss this." Kevin said. Kevin loves tea and fruit shakes but unfortunately he suffered from severe tonsillitis since he's having too much of the shakes.

"Hinay-hinay ka lang baka bumalik sakit mo you'll miss those more." Vincent warned.

"Yes Dad!" Kevin said with a mischievous smile. Marcus can't suppress his smile as well.

"Oh and with that I changed my mind, go ahead, sip more. It's better that you're sick anyway, so you can keep your mouth shut at all times." Sagot naman ni VIncent.

"You guys, I'm Starving it's past 12 already! If you don't move your lazy butts in a min, I'll have lunch myself ." Sky impatiently said.

"You're such a girl. come on let's leave those monkeys."  Vincent said as he took her arm and lead the way.

"hmpf! malapit ko ng isiping ampon kame at ikaw ang tunay na kapatid niyang si kuya! Sa iyo lagi pabor eh." sabi ni Marcus. Sky just grinned at him.

As they were making their way out Sky heard a familiar voice calling her name, as she turn her back at Vincent she saw Hunter running towards her. She was surprised but glad to see him.

"Hi Hunter! It's nice to see you again!"

"Same here!" Hunter said while giving her his toothpaste commercial smile.

They were just smiling at each other when Vincent interrupted "Hi there!" Vincent smiled at Hunter and turned to her "We need to go NOW." He held her arm again and turned to go, wala ng nagawa si Sky kundi ang humabol ng ngiti at kaway kay Hunter.

Hunter was stunned but still managed to smile back.

Hunter can't believe he saw Sky but forgot to get her number AGAIN!

'What's happening man?  that was your second chance but you blew it!' Hunter grumpily asked himself.

He was on his way back to his unit but he can't move on from the fact that he saw Sky and all he did is smile.