Wait

Chapter XXV

"What?!" Viel Exclaimed in frustration

"I said go back." Ulit ni Vincent habang tuluyan ng pumasok sa kotse at umalis

"I can't believe that guy!" Disappointed at naiinis pa ring sabi ni Viel

She can't understand why he has to storm out after hearing Sky was out with the american guy. It took her an hour to convice him to go out! What a waste of effort and beauty!

"What's with Sky anyway? It's not like she's THAT pretty. She dress like a kid and God She's not even prettier than me."

Vincent left her on the garage which is on the other side of their house. She doesn't wanna go through the back door 'cause it leads to the kitchen and the guys are there, they will see her and will ask questions she doesn't have the mood to answer.

It's dark and she has to go all the way back by herself.

'Oh Great!'

Hinintay niya ang isang taon para lang makita ulit si Vincent. She promised herself she'll make him hers this time. Si Vincent lang ang nakinig sa kaniya nung kailangan niya ng makakausap, her brother was busy scolding her about running away from their parents and going home alone.

Umuwi siya galing states dahil hindi niya na matiis mabuhay ng magisa, their parents doesn't care about her, they live their selfish lives, akala siguro nila mabubuhay ako by my own basta magbigay lang sila ng monthly allowance.

1 year ago

"They were so unfair! It's not as if I asked them to bring me out here."

Malungkot na sabi ni Viel kay Vincent.

It's almost midnight and  they're on the pool side. She only had 2 glasses of wine pero parang gusto niya ng ikwento lahat lahat kay Vincent. This is the first time she ever felt someone's willing to listen.

"If you're finding them selfish then try not to be like them."

"It's better not to have a child at all than be like them."

"Then what do you think you're doing? Running away from home. Travelling alone overseas without letting your parents know. That's selfish and unfair."

Napapikit siya, man that was hard! Bumigat lalo ang pakiramdam niya, para siyang batang nawalan ng kakampi.

"But I'm not your dad, certainly not your mom so I shouldn't be saying these. All I know is it's 12am and you need to rest." Tumayo na si Vincent at inakay na rin siya paalis

Sumala ang paa niya kaya napaluhod siya sa tapat ni Vincent,  at dahil tipsy na rin hindi na siya nito nagawang masalo, napahawak na lang ito sa ulo niya and attempted to help her get up nang biglang may sumigaw.

Frozen, they both turned and saw an angry bird este ang galit na galit niyang kuya.

She laughed at the memory, his brother thought he's giving Vincent a head!

Kung sana lang magreact din ng ganun kaOA si Vincent sa kaniya..