Just a Dream?

Chapter XV

"Oh sorry."

Sky is on the shore and  is currently reaching for the empty can. She just can't resist the urge para pulutin ang mga nakakalat na basura sa harap niya. Nakayuko siya nang may sumagi sa kaniya, she got out of balance kaya napasusob siya ngayon sa tubig. Gulat na gulat siya at pagahon niya she saw a tall girl with long curls, on her pink bikini.

"I didn't saw you hinabol ko kasi yung bola." Lumingon pa ito sa mga kalaro nito ng volleyball sa malayo. She's giving her an apologetic smile kaya tumango nalang siya dito para iparating na okay lang sa kanya.

Sky went back to the house para magpalit ng damit she wore her red summerdress, lumabas ulit siya at tahimik na umupo sa buhangin nang biglang may tumabi sa kaniya.

"I missed you, where have you been?"

Sasagot pa sana siya nang biglang nagsalita ulit ang lalaki

"It doesn't matter, what's important is you're here now."

He moved closer to her, tracing her face with his index finger, it made her shiver, she can hear her heart is now beating faster though she can't break contact with his eyes, eyes that bore deep into her, making her feel  like she's the most beautiful creature that's existing here.

He lower down his head and Sky was surprised by the warm feeling on her chest, flowing down to her stomach and down to the rest of her body.

She closed her eyes as he claim her lips, he didn't move at first, as if he's waiting if she'll deny him but after a few moments he started to give her gentle kisses, like he's tasting the sweetness of her lips, Sky doesn't know how to respond since this is the first time a guy ever kissed her! He bit her lower lip, she grasped which made an opening for his tounge, he glides in slowly, she can't hear anything aside from his breathing, she's tasting mint and it feels like she's going nuts!

The feeling was overwhelming, he's kissing her while the sun is setting, they're on the beach, cool wind is blowing and their toes are digging deeper in the sand.

She was about to open her eyes when he felt someone tugging her arm.

Sky open her eyes and she saw Vincent.