Deep eyes

Sky was standing outside their gate for 5 mins now and still there's no sign ng taxi. Nangangawit na siya sa sukbit niyang gitara habang si Kevin at Marcus ay wala pa ring tigil sa pagsisihan. She's eagerly looking out for a taxi when a black Ford blocked her view. Unti unting bumaba ang salamin until she saw those deep eyes smiling at her.

"Hi Sky!" masayang bati ni Hunter.

Sky was stunned, she can't find a word to say how surprised she was to see Hunter outside their gate.

"Is this where you live?" Hunter asked, still smiling.

"Yes ikaw?" ganting tanong ni Sky

"There!" Hunter said while pointing to the nearest condominium from the Fort  sa village nila.

Kevin and Marcus also stop quarelling when they saw the guy Sky was talking with.

"Sky don't talk to strangers."  Seryosong saway ni Marcus na ikinatawa ni Sky.

Sky looked at Kevin who looked serious as well, natawa siya lalo sa inakto ng magkuya.

"I know him, he's Hunter. Hunter these are my friends Marcus and Kevin."

Hunter nod and smile to both of the guys, Kevin smiled back while Marcus just gave Hunter a blank stare.

"Looks like you're going out, where to?" Hunter asked

"Ah sa Makati, we're waiting for a cab for quite some time now pero wala paring dumadaan." litanya ni Sky

"I can give you a lift I'm heading to Ayala anyway." Offered ni Hunter.

"That's so nice of you! Are you sure hindi kami makakaabala?" tanong ni Sky

"Yes, don't worry I'm not in a hurry."

"Okay. Guys sabay na tayo kay Hunter." Baling ni Sky sa magkapatid