사 • morning kisses

Fluff at its finest

Seungcheol's eyes fluttered open, the sunlight peeking through the windows. His eyes took a few seconds to adjust before he became aware of the warm figure who was curled up next to him. He smiled to himself as he saw his love, his life and his everything. Lee Jihoon.

He scooted closer to the sleeping Jihoon and admired his features. From his soft brown hair, down to his precious eyes who are hidden from the world, his cute nose and those oh-so kissable lips. Seungcheol didn't resist the urge to lean in and kiss Jihoon on the lips.

It started as a soft peck turning into a kiss. He kissed Jihoon, until he felt the smaller boy returning his kisses. Seungcheol smiled. He wrapped his arms around Jihoon's waist. Seungcheol's tongue begged for entrance, and Jihoon gladly gave him what he wanted. They shared a passionate kiss, but unfortunately, their lungs couldn't keep up. Jihoon was the first one who broke the kiss.

"What a nice way to start the morning." The younger one muttered as he snuggled more towards his lover's chest. He felt Seungcheol's chest vibrate as he let out a low chuckle.

"Your lips looked so damn kissable and I just had to kiss them." Seungcheol admitted with a content smile on his face.

Jihoon felt his face turn hot, his insides going crazy. Damn, look at how Seungcheol affected Lee Jihoon.

"I really love waking up next to you." Seungcheol admitted, his hands running though Jihoon's soft locks. "Every morning feels like I'm in heaven, because I see an angel lying beside me."

Jihoon couldn't contain his happiness, so he initiated a kiss; a kiss full of love and happiness which words cannot express. Seungcheol broke the kiss and gave Jihoon three pecks, muttering the words "I love you" in between.

Seungcheol smiled to himself before letting his Jihoon (yes, his and ONLY his) rest his head on top of the older boy's chest, before dozing off to sleep once again.