ch. 1 Lucid dreaming

Finally home from work. Those stupid men at my work are so pervert-ish, I absolutely hate it. And my boss is a bitch too, she fucks men just because she wants them to like her, and work harder for her so the company earns more money. Pathetic slut. I'm so glad it's friday. Then suddenly, my phone buzzes, signaling I have a text from...."Skyler!!" I pick up my phone and text her back:

Sky; What is UP, QUEEN!?!

NOTHING, QUEEN, WHY!?!

Sky: ohh, nothing I'm just bored.

Sky: I thought maybe we could hang out, watch Markiplier, Jack, Pewds and Shane???

You're genius

Sky: I know, gurl!

You're the queen!! Quickly come over, I still have some ice cream in the fridge.

Sky: ON MY WAY!

I chuckle and lay my phone down, shaking my head, "she cray cray in a good way" I stand up, walk to the kitchen and grab the ice-cream bucket and two spoons. I connect my IPad with my TV, so that we can watch YouTube on the big flatscreen I own.

Skyler and I always have the best Role-plays. It's very childish, we know, but many teenage fangirls do it, and, well, we're in our early twenties, so it's not that bad. And besides that, who's there to stop us? That's right, no one.

Loud bangs on my door snap me out of my thoughts. I jog up to the door, and open it, "WHAT IS UP!?!" Sky yells, running into my big apartment and crashing down on the couch. I laugh and jump down on the couch besides her. "First Markiplier of course" I tell her, going to Mark's YouTube channel. "That's right! The sexy Mark always first!" Sky chuckles before she goes silent. I look at her, "What's wrong?" I ask confused. Sky keeps her eyes on the screen, and slowly covers her ears, "uh-oh, here we go" She says as I look at the TV screen, a big smile slowly taking shape on my lips. "OH MY GOD!!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs, "IT'S MY SENPAI!!" I scream again. Skyler presses her eyes and ears shut.

Markiplier uploaded a Wilford Warfstache video

Wilford Warfstache is my all time favorite alter ego of Mark. He's sassy, classy and sexy as hell. When I'm finally done screaming, squealing and fan-girling, Sky opens her eyes and gets her hands off her ears, "You done, crazy woman?" She asks jokingly. I nod quickly, "Ohhh I've waited so long for this!!" I look up at the ceiling, and put my hands together, "Thank you lord, for answering my prayers" I breathe heavily. Skyler laughs at me. She knows that I'd do anything to be able to do Mark dressed as Wilford, or just Mark himself....but I'd prefer Wilford. "Can we watch the video now, psycho?" She chuckles. I click on the video, grab a pillow, and hug it tightly while Sky just watches and eats ice cream. She likes Wilford too, but she's more crazy about Darkiplier, Mark's dark, evil side, which I understand, but no one beats Wilford. With Wilford, you're always number two.

When the video is over, I squeal again. Skyler jumps, "Woman!!! I wasn't ready!" She says. I, having a fire red blush on my cheeks, hide my face in the pillow. "jeez, it's like you're thirteen years old again!" Sky chuckles at me. I take a deep breath, and look at the screen, "I just can't right now" I randomly say, as Skyler goes over to Shane Dawson's channel. "yay! Another scary video!" She cheers before clicking on it.

In the video Shane explains about this subject, called 'Lucid Dreaming' It's where you're aware that you're dreaming, and you're able to do whatever you want.

To get in a lucid dream, you have to lay on your back, hands next to your body, not on your stomach, and legs next to each other, not crossed. Close your eyes, and concentrate, in details, what you want to dream about. While you're doing this, you get the urge to roll over, or move with your legs, but don't do that, because that signals the brains that you're still awake. Softly repeat to yourself, "I'm going to have a lucid dream tonight", or "I'm going to dream lucid" So that you will make yourself believe that it actually will happen. Do that for 2 to 3 minutes.