Ch. 16 shame

I try to think. 'What do I want to dream about?' But tonight, I have no inspiration at all. I could go and meet Google. 'Maybe try to...' I stop my thoughts and lift my head from my palm. "Oh my goodness....that's it!" I stand up and walk upstairs, already in my pj's. I get in bed, in my position and do the rountine. Then, I start imagining...

I upload today's video and see the comments start flowing immediately. The collab with Mark went really well. Everyone has started to ship us a while back and we thought why not make a little fun of that, so we made a skit where we were going on a date, and right before we kissed, Wilford Warfstache pushed Mark away from me, pulling out his gun and pointing at at me. He accused me of stealing his mighty top-hat and some other important stuff. Mark tried to protect me, but hen Wilford pointed his small golden gun at him, "want me to kill you again, mister Markiplier?" He threatens him with a cocky grin, referring to the video where he interviewed Mark and stabbed him repeatedly. Mark heavily shook his head and right after that, Wilford picked me up and lifted me over his shoulder before running away. Mark tried to chase us, but we were gone too quick. Wilford wanted everything back in two days. Mark didn't know where the stuff was, but he couldn't ask me since I was tied up in a chair, begging Wilford to let me out. Mark and I left the video at a cliffhanger since we're planning on making the next video today. Knocks on the door make me stop scrolling through the comments. I get up and walk to the front door before opening it, revealing-

I'm standing in the woods. I look around me and realize I'm dreaming. It's a really nice forest. Flowers all around me. The trees are full grown and the sun is nice and warm. I hear a very familiar voice behind me, so I turn around to see a girl. My eyes widen slightly when I realize the girl, is me. "This walk through the woods turned out different than I expected." The other me says to herself. I walk up to her, "ehm, hello...me" I say confused. She looks at me, "woah..." she looks me up and down. The only difference between us is our clothes. "Who are you?" She asks me, "are you...me?". I nod in response. "How is this possible?!" I ask. She shrugs, "I'm in a fanfiction, that's all I know. I didn't know the author would make me an alter ego!" She giggles softly. I lower my eyebrow in confusion, "the author..?" I ask. She nods, "yup! I don't know where she went at the moment"  she looks up, as if expecting someone to be there.

Yes, sorry, I'm trying to figure out how she got here...

I look up where the female voice came from "woah...". The other me nods, "yep, I know, really confusing. I had to get used to it too in the beginning" she explains to me before looking up, "author, why is she in this story?" It's quiet for a moment.

She's not supposed to be here...perhaps you're from another story...?

I think for a moment, "well...must be true then...I guess"

I didn't plan this, (Y/N)...for your clone to be here in this story. We really need to get on with ours.

The other me nods and looks at me, "well, it was nice meeting you, I guess." She giggles softly. I smile back at her and wave, "yeah! Bye!!" I walk into the direction she came from. "Oh, I wouldn't go that way..." she tells me, making me stop in my tracks. "Hm? Why not?" I ask curious. "I eh...just witnessed a deer being shredded and eaten..." she gulps, looking away. I nod, "oh alright...thank you, (Y/N)!" I tell her, smiling. She waves before walking on.

I walk in another direction, looking around me. I walk around a very big tree and then I see a big castle with a beautiful garden in front of it, secured by guards and a high gate. "Wow" I whisper as I walk towards the gates. Two guards look down at me, "is the king expecting you?" One of the asks. I gulp and think for a moment. Then I nod, wanting to go into the castle. "The king isn't here. He is out, looking for his queen" the other says. I think for a moment, "Well...I could wait inside..?" I ask shyly. The two knights look at each other before opening the gate, letting me walk into the besutiful garden, to the high doors. They both slowly open, creaking and squeaking as if they're a century old. I walk through the hall, look around me. I notice a man in a grey suit walking towards me. When he spots me, he stops walking.

"Dark?" I ask. He lowers his eyebrows, "who needs to know" he says in his calm voice. "Me..." I say, "don't you remember me? We met yesterday!" I tell him. He narrows his eyes at me, "are you on drugs? How did you even get into thos world?!" He asks. "This world? This world is in my head! I'm lucid dreaming!" I tell him. He shakes his head, "no, you're in the kingdom of king Mark..." he explains. I open my mouth to speak, but then everything goes black.

I quickly spin in circles, and my sight returns again, but this time, I'm back in the woods. I look around me, confused. But then, Darkstache appears in front of me, chuckling devilish. "What's so funny?!" I cross my arms. Darkstache grins amused at me, "you just visited two fiction stories" he tells me, "don't worry, the stories won't be changes" he puts a hand on my shoulder. I lower my eyebrows in confusion, "ehm...alright...cool I guess" I tell him. He nods, "mhm, you should be thanking me, gorgeous. Because of me, you got to go through that confusing, yet fun experience!" He tells me. I nod once, "right. Thank you" he smirks proudly down at me, "my pleasure" he cups my cheek. "Do I get to meet the others tonight?" I ask him. "No! You've had your adventure this evening" he tells me. "But-...but you weren't even with me!" I tell him. He nods, "exactly! I have...my own stuff to do...problems to solve" he explains. "Problems like what?". Darkstache rolls his eyes, "there's this someone trying to get to you, but I'm keeping him away...to protect you" he smirks proud. I smile slightly, "thank you, Darkstache" I look up at him. Darkstache gently pushes me against a tree before he starts kissing me. He starts biting my lip gently as he lays his hands on my waist, pulling me closer against him. He trails his hands down to my ass, gently squeezing. I jump slightly from his sudden actions, but I don't hesitate to continue kissing him. I feel the groans in the back of his throat vibrating against my lips. He pulls away, cupping my cheek, "now...time to wake up, alright, sexy thing?" He asks with a smirk. I blush slightly and nod, "alright" I simply say before I hear my alarm clock get louder and my sight goes black.

I open my eyes and sit up, rubbing them. I write down the dream and re-read the last part a few times. I can't help but smile to myself. I text Skyler about it.

Sky: GUURLLLL U BE FALLIN FOR DARKSTACHE!! YOU CHEATING ON WILFORD!!

My eyes widen. "Wilford"

omg....i forgot all about him!!

Sky: SHAAAAAME!!!

Im a horrible person!

Sky: yes you are!! Letting Dakrstache guide YOU...GUIDE YOU IN THE BEDROOM THATS WHAT

XD SKYLER SHUT UP IM LEGIT FEELING BAD NOW

Sky: EYYY DONT BLAME ME!!

NAH YOURE RIGHT I WONT