ch. 9 control my dreams

It has been like a week since the first  REAL lucid dream with Wilford and his speech about respecting men. I sit on my bed, not understanding, I tried my best to get a lucid dream again. Of course, I read some fan fictions about Wilford, but I skipped the smut parts. I've even been roleplaying with that girl from the Netherlands, and we didn't even do smut for this whole week! Of course, I didn't tell her why, because she doesn't need to know. Sure, we're best internet-friends, but still, it's not important information. I've learned to respect Wilford, and I don't even want him to do me anymore. I first want to rob a bank with him, that would be so cool.

I sigh to myself, looking at the time. It's almost time to get to sleep for me. I look up at the ceiling, "Wilford, please...give me another chance" I say softly, as if he can actually hear me. "I would love to rob  a bank with you" I say with a bright smile, "Seems so awesome! Or you could teach me how to handle a gun! A-and I don't mean the one in your pants, but a shotgun or something" I blush slightly, softly giggling.

I lay down, do the routine and imagine what I want to dream about.

I stand in front of the small bank, ready to go in. I look up at the roof, where Wilford is waiting for me to do what we had planned. He sticks his thumbs up at me. I nod once and smile before walking in. I walk up to the man behind the counter. I smirk slightly at him, "Hi there, good sir" I say flirty, pulling my blouse down a little more, already having the upper buttons unbuttoned. Wilford promised me it would work if I'm good enough. I'm doing this to prove him I have got what it takes. The guy smiles sweetly at me, "hi there, miss, how can I help you today?" He asks.

I see he's trying his hardest not to look at my cleavage. I look around the room behind me. There are not many people. I put my handbag on the counter, pointing the hidden camera in the bag to the big money safe.  I think for a moment, "I'd like to make a bank account, sir" I say, biting my lips as I check out his body, which is totally unattractive to me. The guy isn't my type either, but it's for Wilford. I lean over the counter, "is that possible...mister?" I bite my lip seductively. He gulps, looking at my chest, "I-..I can probably arrange something." he says. I breathe an amused chuckle, "Or you could show me the bathroom and help me with something with those big hands of yours" I say softly, hooking my finger, telling him to come with me. The guy looks around, "I'm sure I could...leave...for a little while" I glance behind him, seeing Wilford carrying two big bags of money. He nods at me, telling me he's ready. I look back at the guy, "Nevermind...you just turned me off...you must be still a virgin...pathetic" I tell him before I grab my handbag and leave.

Suddenly I realize I'm dreaming. I sit on a white, leather chair. I look around first. "Well, (Y/N), I thank you for this wonderful interview! Thanks again for taking the time to answer my questions!" My eyes widen slightly as I see Wilford sitting in a chair himself. I gulp and smile, "E-eh, you're welcome" I tell him, suddenly spotting the cameras pointed at me, and a lot of people looking right at me. Wilford seems to smirk proudly to himself, making me surprised like this and suddenly putting me on the spot like this.

"Thank you, and thank you, all, out, there, every configuration of being for watching. My name is Wilford Warfstache. See yah!" He waves at the camera before a red light that says 'on air' turns off. People clap for us. Wilford stands up, and bows, gesturing me to do the same. I copy him, bowing for the crowd, still a little confused how I suddenly got here. Wilford looks at me, jerking his head to the side, telling me to follow him. I follow him to his dressing room. On our way there, people from the crew smile at him, "Great job, mister Warfstache!" -- "You did wonderful, as always!" Wilford chuckles cocky and proud, opening the door for me. I walk in, "Wow, you're quite the guy, huh?" I ask. Wilford nods, "Damn right" He grabs a water bottle, sipping it. "Have respect for me now?" He asks before drinking some more.

I smile a little confused, "I always have respected you...but yeah...even more now!" I say, smiling sweetly. He smirks proud at me, "that's good to know...maybe I'll let you TRY to get in my pants". My eyes widen slightly at him as a blush rises to my cheeks, earning some amused chuckles from Wilford, "Anyway, since I'm done working, why don't we go on a date, huh?" He asks politely. I, more confused than ever, nod, "Of course!"

"You better step up your game though, because with that thirsty attitude, you don't deserve me" He explains. I nod again, "I understand" . Wilford nods once, "marvelous!" He stands up, "follow me to my trusty vehicle" Wilford walks out and I follow him outside to his black pick-up truck. The car I've always wanted. "damn, Wilford" I check out the epic car in front of me. "What did I say about your attitude!?" He turns around, narrowing his eyes at me, "I get it, my ass IS, indeed very nice, but at least keep that to yourse-" I cut him off, "I was talking about the car" I explain. Wilford glances at the car, and back at me, "I believe you this time..." He says before getting in the drivers seat. I get in the passenger seat, and buckle my seatbelt before Wilford starts to talk, but instead of his voice I hear my-

alarmclock. I sit up in bed, with a bright smile. "OH MY GOD YES!" I yell excited before grabbing mt dream journal and writing it all down. "That must mean I'm going on a date in my next lucid dream...?" I ask myself, assuming the answer will be 'yes'.

I grab my phone and text Skyler.

IM GOING ON A DATE WITH WILFORD OMIGODICANTWTF

Sky: WHATTHEFUCKISGOINGON

IHADALUCIDDREAMANDWILFORDANDIAREGOINGONADATE

WELLWE WERE GOING TO BUT THEN I WOKE UP!!

ITS SO WEIRD, ITS LIKE WILFORD CONTROLS MY DREAMS AND HE GIVES ME A LUCID DREAM WHENEVER HE FEELS LIKE!! MAYBE IM JUST ASSUMING THINGS IDK BUT IT WOULD BE COOL RIGHT?!!?!?!??!!

Sky: woah, that's cray cray, gurl

IN A GOOD WAY THO

Sky: NORMALLY IM ALWAYS THE ONE YELLING WTF IS GOING ON WITH YOU TODAY

ohhh, nothing JUST THAT IM GONNA GO ON A FUCKING DATE WITH WILFORD WARFSTACHE MAYBE!?!? I DUNNO!

Sky: GURL I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TEXT A YELLING (Y/N)

THEN DO SO!!! I GOTTA WORK TODAY ANWAY!!

Sky: WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT GAWD

BYE QUEENNNN

Sky; BYEEEE!!! XD