Ch. 13 baby factory

I close my eyes, doing my usual routine, and imagine what I want to dream about now.

I sit in the forest again, on a fallen tree. I look around me, and see that I'm next to a small path. Suddenly, a familiar guy walks my way. It's Darkstache. "Well hello there, pretty lady. What are you doing here at this hour?" He asks me with an amused grin. I smile nervously up at him, "I-I'm lost..." I admit shyly. Darkstache chuckles amused, "oh, poor little girl. What about I bring you somewhere safe? We don't want anything happening to you now, do we?" He gently takes my hand, helping me stand up. I shake my head, looking down, "no..." I answer obedient. "Exactly...just follow me, I'll lead the way." He says before he starts walking back to where he came from.  We walk out of the forest, and towards a barn. Darkstache opens one of the doors and pushes me inside. "Wait here for me until the sun rises, alright, princess? And whoever comes, do not answer them. Stay quiet. Even if it's a cowboy with sunglasses and a brown mustache." I look confused at him, "ehm...alrighty then" I say before he closes the door and I start looking around.

I sit tied up on a chair, in a dark room. Two lit torches on the left and right wall. I look around, and that's when I realize I'm dreaming. "Wilford?" I call out softly. "Darkstache?" It's still quiet. "Anyone?" But still no answer. I sigh in defeat, but then suddenly, footsteps come from behind me. I quickly look up, my head shooting the person's way.  I sigh relieved, "oh, thank goodness, it's you". Wilford stops walking in front of me, crossing his arms and looking at me with an unamused expression, "Darkstache, huh?". I gulp, "excuse me?" I say confused. "I thought we were actually going somewhere, but you seem to be one of those confused girls who can't choose. And also....Ed? Seriously?" He asks, a little more angry this time. "Huh" I still don't understand. "You'll get to him later you said. Excuse you?" I look confused at him, wondering how he got that information. "When you read something, the words appear in your mind. If you want to see something again, it appears. Or HE in this case. Yesterday, Darkstache came to visit you. Now you can't stop thinking about him." He tells me.

I sigh, "but if I think about him so much, why isn't he here yet?!" I ask. "Because you don't WANT him to be here. See, you called my name, and you know you will be safe when I'm around. That's why I appeared, and not him. I mouth an 'oh', understanding more and more. "And another thing" I mumble. Wilford rolls his eyes, "what, woman!?". I look up at him, "why am I on this chair?" I ask. Wilford shrugs, "read too many fanfics...?". I raise an eyebrow at him, "what?" I ask confused. "Well, ya know...the fanfics where either Dark, or me tie you up to a chair, torture you, make you beg for mercy and we call you our 'toy' or we force you to call us 'daddy' or 'master' or 'sir' and you try to escape, but eventually you fall for us cause we're too good looking" he explains. I look blankly at him, my eyes widened slightly, "okay, that's just scary" I tell him, "how you know all that so precisely". Wilford chuckles amused, "I have my ways...and, I'm just really clever" he winks at me.

"Now, you wanted to 'get to him later' am I correct?" He asks. I think for a moment, not knowing what he's talking about, "ehm...who is 'he'?" I ask. Wilford rolls his eyes, and everything goes black. I don't want the dream to end yet, but I'm in a chair, and I can spin circles. I get an idea, hoping it'll work. I push my feet on the ground, and lean backwards, making the chair fall back. Suddenly, I can see again. I'm standing in front of a big factory. I look up, all the way to the top, mumbling a short "wow" to myself.

"Hey you, missy! Put ya hands where I can see 'em!" I suddenly hear a familiar voice behind me, but this time with a southern cowboy accent. I put my hands up in surrender, "I-I'm sorry, sir, I don't know how I got here, honestly". It's quiet behind me. I gulp nervous when I hear the sliding handle of a gun loading, "turn 'round...slowly" the guy behind me commands. I do as he says, slowly turning around with my hands still up. I look at the guy, seeing a familiar brown mustache, a cowboy hat and sunglasses. A pink blouse with grey suspenders and jeans. "Well howwwdy!" He says, suddenly happy, putting his gun down. "Ed?" I ask. He looks at me with an amused smirk, "great to know that you know who I am, miss!" He walks up to me, taking my hand and kissing my knuckles, "it's Ed Edgar indeed!" He tells me. A bright smile appears on my face, "I'm (Y/N)" I tell him. Ed nods once at me.

"Where are we?" I ask him. Ed looks at me for a moment, "well, do ya know 'bout me?" He asks. I nod, "yeah" I tell him. "Well, then ya should know what and who's this factory is!" He explains. I think for a moment, "is it..YOUR factory?" I ask, starting to smile again. Ed nods with a proud grin, "yes, ma'am!" He says, grabbing his suspenders and pulling them away from his chest a few times. "The...baby factory?" I ask again, making sure. Ed nods again, "correct! I make the best babies in the whole, wide world! Wanna take a look inside?" He asks politely. I giggle softly at his accent, and nod, "I'd love to!" I tell him. "Follow me, pretty lady" he says before turning around, walking towards an iron door. I quickly follow him inside, and look around.

"So, how does it all work?" I ask him. "Well, there's the room with all the computers!" Ed points at a door with a nametag next to it. I can't read what's on it, because we already walk on. "People sign up there, describing themselves, naming their talents, good and bad habits. Then they take a test and based off the results and themselves, they get a match with the other sex...next comes the best part of the whole progress, if ya know what I mean" Ed wiggles his eyebrows at me, chuckling seductive. I blush slightly, giggling shyly, "yeah, I think I know." I tell him. "Well the best part is in that hallway right there!" He tells me, pointing at a hallway with red lights. I hear faint moaning coming from that direction. I gulp, "Yeah, now I'm sure I know what it is". Ed chuckles amused, "then each and every baby gets a price tag, and it's sold! But that all happens another few stairs up" he explains, "then you can order 'em online, or in the shop, which is on the oth'r side of tha building!". I nod, understanding him, "cool!"

"Hey ehm...I'm still tryin' to sell mah son...I'm willing to take ten percent off" He looks at me. I cover my mouth, smiling and shaking my head, "sorry, Ed, but I can't take care of a kid right now" I tell him. He nods, "well, that's too bad, missy! You'd make a damn good mother" he tells me. I smile sweetly, "thanks! But I don't think I'm ready for it yet" I explain again. "Well-" he hands me a business card with his number on it, "gimme a call if you're ready! I think you could get a special baby" he tells me. I look confused at him, "why? What's a special baby?" . "Special babies, are my babies." He explains. I tilt my head slightly, "but all babies are yours, right? This is your factory!" I say, still a little confused. "Nah, missy, I mean actually MY babies...ya know, me bein' the fath'r of your child." he smirks at me, wiggling his eyebrows again. I giggle shyly, blushing. I put the business card in my pocket, "I'll remember that, Ed" I tell him. "Glad to hear, miss. Now, I gotta go back to work, make sure the baby-making rooms are cleaned up and everything" he tips his hat and walks back. I wave at him, "bye!" And I walk out the door with a smile on my face.

I shake my head, "he just met me...who would ever say something like that" I snicker softly to myself. Then suddenly in the distance, I hear that annoying sound again that becomes louder again.

I sit up in my bed, immediately remembering the dream, and writing it down. I sigh happily, "wow, that was quite the dream again" I giggle before getting out of bed. My phone buzzes. I pick it up and read the text.

Sky: Never thought i would ask this, but...WHAT WAS THE DREAM ABOUT IM ACTUALLY CURIOUS, YA THIRSTY HOE!

XD I MET ED AND HE TOLD ME HE WANTS TO ME THE FATHER OF MY CHILDREN

Sky: MAKE UP YOUR MIND, GURL!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!?!?!?

Sky: WILFORD, ED OR DARKSTACHE DAMNIT!

WILFORD FOR SURE, BUT I LIKE THE ATTENTION AND YOU KNOW IT

Sky: CALL ME AND JUST EXPAIN THE DAMN DREAM ALREADY

PFFT FINE, BUT IM GONNA MAKE SOME TEA FIRST

Sky: FINE ILL BE RIGHT HERE

FINE

Sky: FINE

FINE

Sky: FFIIIIINENEEEEEEENDJVOSNVPAEVNWODVNWRI

XD TTYL