Ch. 20 Good morning

With a bright smile I close my eyes, imagining what I want to dream about.

"Hey, there you are again!" Wilford tells me. The other guys are still with him, "you were great last night" Darkstache says with a slight grin. I gulp, looking confused at him, "em....sorry?" I ask a little nervous. "Oh, don't let him fool you" Wilford stands up, walking up to me, "he's just messing with you" he ruffles my hair, before bringing his mouth close to me, "My compliments though, little sex beast" he whispers raspy in my ear. I blush as I watch him walk back to his seat. "Ya'r great at poker!" Anti tells me, grinning wicked. I smile shyly, "thank you! My dad taught me a lot". Then, Darkstache stands up, and-

I wake up in a huge bed. I look around me and see a little Warfstache on the wall in the room, making me realize I'm dreaming. I sit up, looking around. I'm wearing a yellow blouse. Wilford's yellow blouse. I get out of bed and pull on my own pants before walking onto the hallway. I hear the guys talk downstairs, "oh, shut up already, will ya! At least I won somethin'!" I recognize Anti's voice as I walk down the stairs. "At another table, yes! I killed 'em at the poker table" Dark says calmly, with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. "Sure! Now ya'r just makin' up lies ta impress me!" I walk into the room and see Anti having a grin on his face. "Oh, shut u-" Wilford cuts him off, "shut up, indeed" he says, spotting me. Everyone looks at me. "Good morning, sleeping beauty" Darkstache says with a wide grin.

I smile shyly, looking down, "the house smells great" I tell them. "Breakfast is in the kitchen, honey" Darkstache tells me. I nod once, and walk to the kitchen. "Ouch! What?" Darkstache growls. I'm assuming Wilford punched him or something. I grab a sandwich and a glass of water, walking back to the livingroom. I look at the couch and chairs, searching for somewhere to sit, "ehm...where can I sit?" I ask shyly. "Right here, sweet cheeks" I look at Darkstache, who is patting his leg. "Darkstache!" Wilford growls. "What!?" He asks, "you two aren't official, you said it yourself! She means nothing to you, so I'm just letting her know she's welcome to sit on me" he grins widely before looking over at me. I look disappointed at Wilford, walking over to Darkstache. Wilford lowers his eyebrows, "I didn't-" Darkstache cuts him off, "did...say that...yes, you did". I sit down on his lap, setting my glass of water on the coffee table. "So, how did you sleep?" Darkstache asks me. I nod, chewing on my sandwich. I cover my mouth to talk, "I slept perfectly fine" I tell him. "Why are you wearing that?" Darkstache lays is arm around my lower back, looking at the yellow blouse, before looking at Wilford, "why is she wearing that?" He asks. I don't dare to look at Wilford, but when I do, a bright blush rises to my cheeks, realizing what happened yesterday night. Vague, short fragments from yesterday come to my mind. I look down again, setting the last bit of my sandwich on the coffee table. "Because we-" I cut Wilford off, "I just woke up in this, that's all I remember" I tell Darkstache, still hurt from what Darkstache told me. Wilford and I aren't official, and I mean nothing to him. I drink some water, and lay one arm around Darkstache neck.

Darkstache grins up at me, "any idea where you left your money?" He asks. I think, "ehm...yeah, I probably already put it on my bank account...why?" I smile down at him. He pulls me closer to him, "oh, just wondering, gorgeous" he tells me. "Yeah, well that doesn't go for the player over here" I hear Dark talk in a frustrated tone. He was talking to Anti, but now ending Darkstache's flirting with me. I smile shyly, turning my head next to Darkstache's. He gently pushes my face into the crook of my neck. "I'm sorry guys, I just feel like I'm on the winning side for once" He grins teasingly at Wilford. "Yeah, unlike at the poker table yesterday!" Anti laughs wickedly. "Shut up! While you were playing black jack, I won like five times in a damn row!" Darkstache protests. Anti laughs, "keep believin' that, ya needy bastard!". Dark and Darkstache roll their eyes. I giggle softly, getting Darkstache's attention as Dark and Anti continue to argument about gambling. "So the baby can giggle!?" He says with a grin. I smile shyly at him, slightly leaning in. Before he can do anything else, Wilford puts down his glass with as much noise he can make, and stands up before walking away without saying anything.