Ch. 22 my boyfriend

I quickly text my boyfriend I met at work again. For a while we've been in a relationship, but just as friends and colleagues. Today we made out for probably ten full minutes, and there even was some under-the-shirt action. I smile at my phone screen when he sends me a heart back. Today we became official. Of course I won't tell him about my whole lucid dreaming story, and I won't tell Wilford about my boyfriend. Why would I? It's like I live a double life. Two different worlds. I'm ready to meet Wilford again, so I get in bed, in the usual position, and do my usual routine. I take a deep breath and repeat the sentences.

"So you saw me yesterday?" He asks me with a smirk. I bite my lip while nodding and looking away shyly. I hear his amused chuckles as he hooks a finger under my chin, making me look up at him, "too bad you had to take up, huh?" He grins teasingly. I nod again with a shy, "yeah..."— "what about you do it for me this time?" I look into his eyes. His now lustful eyes. I gulp and grin slightly, "what about me..?" I ask. "Don't worry about you...just start off nice and steady to get in the mood, and we'll take it from there" he says before he starts undoing his pants. I look down to see-

I immediately realize I'm dreaming as I look around. I'm in my own bedroom. I look at the clock. 11:05. I look away, and back at the clock, and it's the same time. I tilt my head confused, wondering if I'm actually dreaming. But then I notice something. I hear the clock.  I hear it count the seconds, but I don't see the third arm that actually points at the seconds moving.  It's just standing still, almost reaching the twelve. "Strange..." I mumble to myself. Suddenly the mattress is being pressed down next to me, but before I can look, I hear his voice next to me, "I'm guessing you weren't...counting on that" I look next to me at Wilford, seeing him snicker proudly at his joke. I can't help but giggle slightly, "clever" I tell him. He bows his head, "thank you" I see his top-hat on the ground next to the nightstand, though it's almost as high. 

"So, why are we here?" Wilford asks, laying an arm around me. I look at his muscles almost ripping open the blouse he's wearing, "I don't know, actually. You know I don't control where I spawn if I go to sleep" I explain. Wilford mouths an 'ah' while nodding, "but there has to be a reason why you and I are in your bedroom together, correct?" He says in a seductive tone, but his face absolutely serious, and no hint of a grin nor even a slight smile. I look away, thinking. "Come on, you know this" he says, slapping the back of my head. "Hey!" I push him, earning some amused chuckles, "you really think pushing me will actually get me away?" He grins teasingly. I sigh, playfully rolling my eyes and looking away. I pull my legs up to my chest, and hug them. "There's gotta be something in the back of your head that made you get here" he says again.

"Wilford, I don't know" Of course I know, but I don't want to say it. Wilford shrugs in response, "then I might as well leave, if there is no reason of being here" he stands up, grabbing his top hat before dusting it off and walking towards my door. I gasp for air to speak, and, "wait!" He stops in his tracks. I can't see his face, but the way he stretches that, "yeeess?" Makes me able to see and hear that smirk anyway. "I-I saw you yesterday...right before I woke up..." I say as he glances at me over his shoulder, "oh...? What was I doing?" It's like he just want me to talk dirty. "You know...doing your thing..." I say shyly. Wilford chuckles again with that teasing grin on his face, "is that why we're here today?" He asks now slowly turning his whole body towards me. I nod slow, "yes we are" I admit, "must be" I quickly add.

I watch him walk up to my bed again, setting his top hat on the ground. "Is it finally going to happen?" He unbuttons his blouse while crawling on the bed. He pushes my forehead backwards with one finger, making me lay down on my back as quick as I can. I gulp nervous, looking up at him. "Is your wish coming true?" He smirks, setting his hands on each side of my head, hovering over me. "I hope so" I whisper back at him. He slightly grinds against me, making me bite my lip. He leans in, about to kiss my neck, but he stops himself. "What's wrong..?" I ask in almost a whiny tone. Wilford gets off me, sitting on his knees. He grabs my wrist and pulls me up, in a sitting position. "What the bloody hell is that!?" He points at my neck. "What is what?" I hope he realizes I can't see my neck.

Wilford just sighs in response and gets up on his feet. He grabs his top hat, and walks out as if nothing just happened. "Wilford!?" I ask confused, "Is this a joke?" I get up, walking after him downstairs. I grab his hand, making him turn around at me, "what the fuck did I do wrong now?!" I say angry. He looks unamused down at me before squeezing my hand tightly and pulling me to a mirror. He points at two hickeys in my neck, "that!" I gulp, looking at them. "Was that Darkstache again!?" He asks irritated. I shake my head, "n-no, Wilford" I admit. "Well it sure wasn't me! Come on, tell me! Anti? Dark? ....Ed!?!" I shake my head, "no, no, it was none of your brothers. Wilford crosses his arms, waiting for an answer. "I-it was my boyfriend..." I admit. Wilford lowers his eyebrows, "what's his name...full name" he asks blankly. I look up at Wilford, "he's not in my dreams, Wilford, you can't find him" I tell him.

"You can't tell me what I can or cannot do! His, full, name!" He commands. I sigh in defeat, "John Martins..." I look up at him, and before I can say something else, Wilford walks out. "Wait-...Wilford, what are you gonna do?" I follow him to the front door. He walks out and puts on his top hat, "you'll see" he says blankly before walking away. I look at him until he disappears at the end of her street. For a moment I forget I'm dreaming. Does no one notice that strange man with a plastic, pink mustache on his upper lip? And what about that absurdly high top hat? Who would wear such clothes too? Does no one notice him? For me, he's become normal, but these people have never seen him. I shake my head confused and close the front door as my alarm clock sound becomes louder and louder again.