|Fillie fandom|

Finn's P.O.V
I was lying down in my bed on my phone. I was on Instagram scrolling through the hashtag stranger things. I came across this photo of me and Millie. The caption said "I'm just waiting for fillie to happen." I've been seeing this fillie stuff everywhere. The Instagram username was "filliethings". (See what I did there😉) Fillie I thought to myself what would happen if they said minn instead, that would be weird.

I was at the dance Millie's arms around my neck my hands on her hips slowly swaying to the music. I leaned in and kissed her. She pulled away and smiled at me I smiled back.

Finn's Mom's P.O.V (idk her name)

I walked into Finn's room to check on him he was still asleep. I saw his phone lying next to him. I picked it up and saw the photo of him and Millie. "Aww so cute." I said to myself. I read the username "filliethings" "What is fillie?" I asked myself. Finn woke up, "Good morning Finn." I said. "Good morning mom." He said. "I'm gonna go make breakfast wash up okay?" "Okay." He said. I smiled at him then left the room.

Finn's P.O.V
I saw my phone lying next to me still. Oh no it's still on the fillie photo I fell asleep last night and didn't lock my phone. What if she knows what fillie is. Hopefully she doesn't ask me about it. I washed up then went downstairs.
My mom was setting the table, "Hey Finn breakfast is ready." I nodded then sat down and started eating. As I took a sip of my milk she asked "What is fillie?" I choked on my milk. My face grew red, she noticed.

I'm continuing both of my books tomorrow👍