|Twister|

Millie's P.O.V
After we blew out the candles it was time to eat cake. Finn took a knife and started to cut so I put my hand on top of his. "Oh no." Finn said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I forgot ice cream." He said chuckling. "What is cake without ice cream?" I said teasing him. "It's okay Finn, we don't need ice cream." I said. We all sat down and started eating. Once everyone finished eating I thought of something. "We should play twister." I suggested. Everyone nodded and we went to the living room. Finn took out his twister game, he layed it down on the floor.
"So who's going to spin first?" Caleb asked. "Me." Noah offered. He spun it and then said. "Right hand on the blue spot." So everyone moved to the blue area, I was next to Finn. Noah spun it again and said. "Left hand on the green spot." I saw Gaten struggling to get his hand on the green one, so I laughed to myself a little. "Left foot on the yellow spot." I tried to put my left foot on yellow but Finn's leg was in the way, so I just put my leg on his. Finn looked at me and winked, I blushed. "Right foot on the purple spot." Gaten was trying to reach purple but then he fell. I just burst out laughing and so did everyone else. Finn was trying to get to purple but he couldn't, so he fell and I fell with him. "Hey you were keeping up my leg too." I giggled. "Oops sorry." He said teasing me with his tongue out. "Yay I won!" Caleb yelled laughing. "You want a cookie a gold medal?" Finn teased, We all started laughing again.

Finn's P.O.V
"Well Gaten you have to spin since you lost." Noah said. "Fine alright." Gaten mumbled. Gaten spun the thing and around and around until it stopped. "Right leg yellow." He said. I wanted to be next to Millie so I scooted closer to her. "Left hand green." Millie was now trying to reach her left hand under me cause I was doing a backbend. "Millie your going to have to get on top of me." I whispered so only she could hear. Millie looked up at me and smirked. When she got on top of me the guys were like "ooh" and "ahh" Me and Millie laughed and Gaten continued. "Left leg purple." Millie was now fully on top of me pretty much laying on me. "Millie I'm practically carrying you." I said. "Right hand blue." I couldn't reach it and then fell to the ground, Millie was on top of me so she fell with me. She looked up at me and smiled, I pulled her closer to me so that our faces were almost touching then I kissed her. At that moment it was like no one else was there just me and Millie. "Well that just got all twisted." Caleb said. We were all just laughing it was perfect I didn't want the moment to end.

If only everyone that reads this book could read my other one too cause that would be awesome!💞