|Fight|

Millie's P.O.V
I tried to stop Finn i tried but he keeps punching him he doesn't stop. Not any time soon. We're in an alley way and no one can stop him. It's just me Finn. And Romeo. I shouldn't have told Finn what happened. I knew Finn was and still is overprotective. This is my fault.
"Im sorry Romeo."
"Your what?!"
"I said im sorry."
"Millie what the hell is wrong with you?"
"Finn I shouldn't have told you it wasn't a big deal."
"Oh so now you don't want to tell me things? Millie i love you because your honest and you tell me things. I hope you don't start keeping things from me."
"Im sorry Finn I wont keep things from you."
"Good i wont either."
"I love you Finn."
"I love you too Millie."
"Romeo you can go now."
"Yeah get your ass outta here! And don't ever touch my fucking girlfriend!"
"Finn relax he's gone."
"Okay okay im sorry."
Finn takes a deep breathe and then we head home.
-

I walk into class looking at mr.prior who's writing notes on the board. Then i turn towards my seat looking at Romeo who's face is beaten up. Man Finn really messed him up. I walk to my seat slowly and sit down Romeo puts his head down. I dig in my bag for paper and pencil to write down the notes.

"Millie why did you have to tell him?"
"Because he's my boyfriend i tell him everything."
"Millie you're going to pay for this."

I turn my head towards Romeo to actually see his scars. He's got a black eye and bruises on his face. He turns away from me and grabs his bag then he walks out.
"Millie you're going to pay for this." The words replayed in my mind over and over again. What is he going to do? Hurt me? Or something worse?

I needed to start making the chapters longer so i did
Reads went down but that's okay cause i just wanted my story to be better❤️❤️❤️
I dont proof read on any of my chapters so sorry if there's typos etc...