|Sorry|

Millie's P.O.V
"Finn I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "Save it." Finn cut me off his voice was so cold. He snatched the phone out of my hands and left. Why why did I have to be so nosey. I ran outside and saw Finn running home, I ran after him. "Finn please Finn!" I yelled, but it was no use he just kept running. I went back inside and cried my eyes out. I didn't know what to do. What if he never forgives me? I need to get his attention. I went downstairs and got a glass of water I took some pills from my mom's purse. Then I went back upstairs, I had seen this on a movie before.

Finn's P.O.V
I can't believe what she did going through my phone. Wait how did she even get in it was locked. I went to settings on my phone and saw two fingerprints there's only supposed to be one. I deleted the second one, I can't believe she went through my phone. I don't think I can forgive her for this. As I was just starting to think about dating her. A 12 year old with me I must be high. I laughed at my thoughts. Wait what am I thinking. I can't do this to Millie we have been friends for about 3 years now. I went back to Millie's house her mom let me in. I knocked on Millie's door but she didn't answer. So I just went inside there was an empty bottle of pills on the floor next to a glass cup. Millie was laying there I had already known what she did. "Millie Millie wake up." I said shaking her. "Millie please!" She wasn't waking up I ran downstairs and told her mom. She called the ambulance. As I was sitting there in the back of the ambulance. I was thinking why why did Millie do this? We were at the hospital I was in the waiting room. I called Noah, Gaten, and Caleb. They were sitting with me. "Do you have any idea why she would do this?" Noah asked. "No I don't know why. But I'm sure she'll tell us when she wakes up." I said. If she wakes up, I put my head in my hands and tears were streaming down my face. I hated not knowing I just hated it.

Does Millie wake up? We'll just have to see won't we then.